Should Walkers be sold at the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

should walkers be sold at ricoh

• Total voters
No they shouldn't it's from Leicester and I know cov fans have the best passion for their team then anyone else but for a outsider to see a team selling food from their rivals not just in football but also as a city, universitys etc it looks bad and that we don't care

SkyblueBazza

Yeah & no buying Everton mints in future either! Nor French fries during international competitions.
In fact should Coventry become the first self-sufficient City in the modern age?

...onwards & upwards PUSB

clint van damme

No wonder the clubs in trouble when a thread like this gets hardly any replies.
People more interested in discussing losing our academy or future ground proposals instead of getting involved in the really pressing issue of the day.

Okay I get people think its just stupid but its good to waste time, lighter side of ccfc, just to escape the 20 kit threads and to see others people view

Hobo

We should obviously stock the very popular Ricoh crisps.

Otis

No they shouldn't it's from Leicester and I know cov fans have the best passion for their team then anyone else but for a outsider to see a team selling food from their rivals not just in football but also as a city, universitys etc it looks bad and that we don't care

I agree.

I already refuse to eat Red Leicester cheese or walk through forests and I make sure I never get a blue nose in winter.

I think it's an excellent idea.

I'm fed up already of the constant digs, how does nick put up with it. I don't mind having a laugh but if you don't like don't click on it quite simple. I'm just saying people outside the city saying we have no passion and bow down to rivals(such as when we joined the Birmingham black county thing)

Rodders1

I'm fed up already of the constant digs, how does nick put up with it. I don't mind having a laugh but if you don't like don't click on it quite simple. I'm just saying people outside the city saying we have no passion and bow down to rivals(such as when we joined the Birmingham black county thing)
No harm in a light hearted thread.

People should choose to ignore them if they don't like it.

In answer to you OP - I'd prefer it if they sell twiglets!

Users who are viewing this thread