Seventh signing - Peter Vincenti (1 Viewer)

Bertola

Boo Sisu out.

You can't expect this many new signings to gel together. Disgraceful way to run a club. Clueless

steve82

Haynes? Thomas?
Does Turnbull or Beavon count, don't in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

How soon?

giphy.gif

ajsccfc

Haynes? Thomas?

Sounds like a new guy from the way it's worded, I think with Burge and the like they made clear it was a renewal when they were teasing it

CovisGod

Think it's a signing as opposed to a new contract,

The way it says "seventh addition to the squad" makes me think it's someone new

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Michael Smith would be my guess!

oucho

Haynes? Thomas?

Both have a deal until the end of 2017-18 season, so why would either be counted as an addition to the squad? Haynes and Thomas would be tenuous enough as it is, as at least they are out of contract!

steve82

Both have a deal until the end of 2017-18 season, so why would either be counted as an addition to the squad? Haynes and Thomas would be tenuous enough as it is, as at least they are out of contract!

Was a thought as we're still awaiting a announcement of if they are staying here or triggering the clauses.

A new signing is what we all want but we all know what CCFC are like for publicity tricks

ajsccfc

This is how they prepared to announce Burge and Stokes, so it's definitely a new guy or there'll be hell to pay

Nick

Administrator
It's worse than people who say they need to tell you something and don't get to the point

Users who are viewing this thread