Season ticket sales. (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

Was told in the club shop today that just over 400 ST's have already been sold for next season.

Nick

Administrator
A lot of people probably waiting for the end of the month or will wait until just before Early Bird so they can save up for a couple of months for one.

skybluepm2

I'm sure that will increase dramatically if we get the news we are all waiting for! I will be number 401!!!

Nick

Administrator
If they have any sense the day the news come out, the day a good bit of PR / Marketing about season tickets.

Imagine if they announced you could pay monthly, just as TM was announced....

6 Generations

I walked away from the Crewe game having witnessed the latest collapse ax well as David Pleat in Lounge 1, who was scouting Maddison for Spurs and said to myself that's enough. To many false dawns and deflating disappointments. However if TM is signed and is allowed to run this football club his way, I will renew my £540 season ticket

shy_tall_knight

Having said I wouldn't renew (felt so depressed last season results, lack of goals, lack of crowd atmosphere etcc..

However following TM's news seriously reconsidering but problem is
JSB is cheapest for youngest son, older son wants under the scoreboard but I like to sit halfway line

Wheelfass

It'll be interesting to see how many get sold on the strength of his signature on a contract and T&C's that he asks for such as his back room staff.

covboy1987

Was told in the club shop today that just over 400 ST's have already been sold for next season.
Will only re-new if given confidence we are staying at the Ricoh long term - managers come and go and TM looks promising but if does well will be touted no doubt by bigger clubs - we need stability not only on the pitch but also off it

Nick

Administrator
Will only re-new if given confidence we are staying at the Ricoh long term - managers come and go and TM looks promising but if does well will be touted no doubt by bigger clubs - we need stability not only on the pitch but also off it

Would only get one based on us being at the Ricoh?

stupot07

Really? So we sign a 100 year deal tomorrow in which we pay £3billion per annum and you will buy a ST, but you won't buy one if we sign Mowbray up and he has confidence he can built a promotion challenging side, just because we're on a 4 year Ricoh deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

sign TM, back room staff on board, a quick signing and it could all take off

letsallsingtogether

Well I have had enough so won't be buying one :(

Will take each game as it comes. May go to everyone and it costing me more, but I have lost all faith in the snakes running our shambles of a club.

coop

As soon as it's announced myself and my son will be getting them again if he doesn't sign then it's buy buy for now.

CCFCKirky

I'm getting mine towards the end of this month, need to wait to find out where we are sitting first! My mate hasn't made up his mind yet!!

Gaz71

Maybe bullshit Thursday can become truthful Thursday...... Mowbray signs 2 year deal, a deal on the new home shirt with every season ticket, and an interest free pay monthly season ticket.

ccfc92

For **** sake the sooner we get away from the Ricoh the better, can't believe you still don't get it?

You're right. A tin pot stadium in the middle of nowhere with 3-4000 fans, with a burger van outside will really bring in 365 day revenue.

Covkid1968#

Sorry - but splitting my time between Cov RFC and the Sky Blues. Just had too much fun at the Rugby last year. But TM will make me go far more next year than I did this....Great news

Hobo

For **** sake the sooner we get away from the Ricoh the better, can't believe you still don't get it?

No you don't get it. We really should have got into The Ricoh. We really should have.

Cv3cov

lll be renewing 4 once TM signed, like many others I wasn't going to but TM needs our support.

cloughie

If they have any sense the day the news come out, the day a good bit of PR / Marketing about season tickets.

Imagine if they announced you could pay monthly, just as TM was announced....

Now that was would be much to much to expect, a common sense approach to marketing

christonabike

I have already renewed my season ticket. I go as Im a real fan and dont ring CWR on a Friday or a weekday morning to complain or make out Im some sort of martyr.
Get a grip and lay off the lager and shout the lads on ffs. Why look for this that and the other.
Evening matesx.;)
£10 a ticket why not get a ticket but no doubt the naughty corner extras will pick and choose what games to go to. (No offence to the lads who are there come sun or shine I take my hat off to you as you DO make a difference.):claping hands: keep up the good work everyone as we need to make this place our home as we aint going to move within the next 5 years.:eek:

christonabike

Apologies I was only repeating the crap of "Im a season ticket holder and your not etc.." :pimp:

matesx

evening COAB

leave off the lager? I cant watch CCFC sober, is Guinness ok?

Users who are viewing this thread