Scunthorpe away (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

hello all

Expecting the usual 'save your money lad' comments, but I'm looking at taking my boy to Scunthorpe. Only problem is, no trains leaving early enough to get there for 12 on. Sunday and don't fancy driving all that way much. Have I missed anything in regards to trains, also, can I take my lad on the coach? Where would I book this, as errors coming up on booking website

Thanks
Dan

ccfchoi87

hello all

Expecting the usual 'save your money lad' comments, but I'm looking at taking my boy to Scunthorpe. Only problem is, no trains leaving early enough to get there for 12 on. Sunday and don't fancy driving all that way much. Have I missed anything in regards to trains, also, can I take my lad on the coach? Where would I book this, as errors coming up on booking website

Thanks
Dan

Phone the ticket office tomorrow and sort your match and coach ticket, leaves white street about 9 I think

Covstu

Club ran coaches arnt the piss head travel option so if you're after a trouble free day then probably the best bet

Adge

Official coaches are quiet and no problems but they will rob you blind. Other independent coaches will be cheaper but will probably stop off at a pre booked boozer etc. I'd only go with the official ones as a total last resort myself.

Users who are viewing this thread