Ryder Cup on and I ain't moving !!! (1 Viewer)

Love watching the Ryder Cup, great team event for players so used to battling alone.

i intend to watch it through to completion with the only exception being a few hours to watch the mighty Sky Blues tomorrow.

Otis

I think that even if you don't like golf much, the Ryder Cup makes for fantastic TV viewing.

I quite like golf, but only ever watch the Ryder Cup and the British and US Open'son the box. Not really interested otherwise.

It's all the added drama involved that sets the Ryder cup aside, I feel.

standupforcity

I think that even if you don't like golf much, the Ryder Cup makes for fantastic TV viewing.

I quite like golf, but only ever watch the Ryder Cup and the British and US Open'son the box. Not really interested otherwise.

It's all the added drama involved that sets the Ryder cup aside, I feel.

Yep...hard to match the drama of two years ago...incredible stuff...

jimmyhillsfanclub

Being an avid anti-SKY TV bloke....I'm having to do with radio & internet coverage.....

...I believe the Ryder Cup should be one of the protected events and always free-to-air....but money talks as we all know.....shame.

Covstu

Being an avid anti-SKY TV bloke....I'm having to do with radio & internet coverage.....

...I believe the Ryder Cup should be one of the protected events and always free-to-air....but money talks as we all know.....shame.

i dont have Sky sports either which is really bloody annoying. It is such as great event to watch but again this has been taken away unless you pay for it!

Covstu

Rose and Stenson won their match, Bjorn and Kaymer looking comfortable. Speith and Reed murdering Mr Ryder Cup and Gallacher (5up) and Garcia and McIroy 1 down. All to play for!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Golf: A waste of a good walk! On a level with cricket!

untitled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread