Ryan Haynes (2 Viewers)

The Reverend Skyblue

well perhaps I should be given a go in the midfield problem area as I recently got into Esoterica's all star eleven where I was defined as a drunken mentalist hardman.
As I only have a tipple on Friday and Saturday nights where he/she got that from god knows, but mentalist maybe. Would look bloody stupid a crippled 53 year old stood fixated to the spot though, but both Bigi and Gadzhev get away with doing sweet FA so i'm in.
Anyway watch out you lot if I come online very late on weekend nights.

Grendel

well perhaps I should be given a go in the midfield problem area as I recently got into Esoterica's all star eleven where I was defined as a drunken mentalist hardman.
As I only have a tipple on Friday and Saturday nights where he/she got that from god knows, but mentalist maybe. Would look bloody stupid a crippled 53 year old stood fixated to the spot though, but both Bigi and Gadzhev get away with doing sweet FA so i'm in.
Anyway watch out you lot if I come online very late on weekend nights.

Paxman said I must have been wumming when I said Bigi was never good enough at league one level.

He believed he was clearly superior to this league.

Clearly.

The Reverend Skyblue

Paxman said I must have been wumming when I said Bigi was never good enough at league one level.

He believed he was clearly superior to this league.

Clearly.
I have always thought even in his first stint here that Bigi does more harm than good, yes he can find a decent pass , but how many end up totally off target or out of touch and his dead ball kicks are hopeless, plus one more thing he cant tackle for toffee.
Whilst he's here, and I don't think/hope he will be next season, I have no problem doing my best to support the lad.

Calista

I have always thought even in his first stint here that Bigi does more harm than good, yes he can find a decent pass , but how many end up totally off target or out of touch and his dead ball kicks are hopeless, plus one more thing he cant tackle for toffee.
Whilst he's here, and I don't think/hope he will be next season, I have no problem doing my best to support the lad.

Starting by listing all his alleged faults on a public forum and saying you hope he won’t be here next season? I think he’s a good player. Not a world beater, but a good player, and I hope he is here next season.

The Reverend Skyblue

Starting by listing all his alleged faults on a public forum and saying you hope he won’t be here next season? I think he’s a good player. Not a world beater, but a good player, and I hope he is here next season.
In my opinion and isn't a football forum all about talking about your team and individual players. I said id support the bloke best I could which means not to boo him whilst palying and encouraging him to at last make a pass,I just don't rate him
what an odd comment, don't criticise players just incase they get upset. Christ the PC brigade are out.
Yea everything is rosy with the club, SISU are fantastic and we have the greatest players ever to play for the club, is that better you dodo

Paxman II

ha that's funny. Grendal its a matter of opinion and we know you have documented how bad a player you consider haynes to be. That's fine but I disagree with you on that.

Regarding Bigi I still do think he is better than this level, he just needs it bringing out of him. Time will tell.

Calista

In my opinion and isn't a football forum all about talking about your team and individual players. I said id support the bloke best I could which means not to boo him whilst palying and encouraging him to at last make a pass,I just don't rate him
what an odd comment, don't criticise players just incase they get upset. Christ the PC brigade are out.
Yea everything is rosy with the club, SISU are fantastic and we have the greatest players ever to play for the club, is that better you dodo

Sorry it upset you Rev. Yes, of course everyone’s got an opinion, and the fact that we disagree about Bigi isn’t a problem. Who said anything about it all being rosy? That’s the opposite of what I think. Many things about the club are fair game for public slagging, but I wouldn’t include our young players in that list. I reckon they are probably affected by stuff people post on forums more than you imagine.

OK, they’re highly-paid and ought to be able to take criticism, but they are human and confidence is 50% of the game IMO. Bobby Gould got criticism in letters from fans long before the web was invented, and I’m sure he said how much it impacted on him. If players really don’t make it, hopefully it’s because of judgement calls by the pros, not because they’ve been knocked by fans.

The thread started about Haynes, and he’s alright too IMO – they can both improve to the benefit of CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread