RIP Ugo Ehiogu (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Ugo Ehiogu has died after suffering a cardiac arrest, aged 44.

Very sad news RIP.

oucho

Agreed - RIP.

I don't want to hear any crap about how he played for Villa so why should we care etc, he was a decent player and always seemed like a good honest pro. Shame he didn't play more for England, but I suppose there was more competition for places back then....he'd walk into the side past the likes of Smalling and Jones if he'd have been born 20 years later.

Captain Dart

That is so very sad.

CJ_covblaze

So sad. 44 is no age.

shelby76

Wow, RIP just goes to show you can be fit and still have heart attack scary.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Can happen to anybody :( Always think if they are sports people they are fit and healthy. Same with Muamba etc :(

Covstu

This was shocking news, I heard he broke down at training yesterday but didn't realise it was going to be this bad. Sad day for football

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Very sad news for someone so young. And believe me, 44 is young! Just been reading some tributes and he was an extremely well liked bloke. I feel so sad for his wife Gemma who now has to get on with her life with their two children. I feel extremely lucky to have survived four heart attacks when I see this kind of thing. That's why the British Heart Foundation is my favourite charity. RIP Ugo :emoji_cry:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Condolences to his family . He was a great professional and I always liked him. Gone way before he should have.

Users who are viewing this thread