Ref Watch on Sky Sports (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yep where is the picture in line?
it’s bonkers
I hope the silence form ccfc and the owner is that they are respectfully challenging the call
Please just stop this what do people expect , if you challenge something you are seeking a different outcome. Even if conclusive evidence could be found that Wright was onside is the fact that we lost the game going to be reversed no.
should there be a campaign to make sure that VAR be used as originally intended yes.

Gynnsthetonic

Please just stop this what do people expect , if you challenge something you are seeking a different outcome. Even if conclusive evidence could be found that Wright was onside is the fact that we lost the game going to be reversed no.
should there be a campaign to make sure that VAR be used as originally intended yes.
I wouldn't want the result reversed, I want recognition that it was too close to call and they got it wrong

Brylowes

The game took place on Sunday afternoon, surely the fact ‘that everyone is still debating and dissecting this incident on Wednesday afternoon, without anyone being able to produce any real evidence to definitively prove ‘one way or the other’ tells us that this definitely was not a ‘clear & obvious’ error by the on-field officials 🤔 it also raises huge questions as to how those in the Var room were able to reach such an important decision ‘that they were completely comfortable with’ in just 2 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread