Pressley Interview SSN (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

@ 19:50. Seems very upbeat and confident, I am happy SP has confidence and is looking forward to the new season, just it sounds like he knows something we don't..

RoboCCFC90

If he can see positives in all this either he's a very good actor or he's another SISU yes man.

Jury still out I say! But may prove to be another Thorn who says and doesn't everything SISU want him to

Or that he knows something we don't in which he has been told by Tim Fisher.. Just seems too confident

covmark

If he can see positives in all this either he's a very good actor or he's another SISU yes man.

Jury still out I say! But may prove to be another Thorn who says and doesn't everything SISU want him to

What the fuck are you on about, he's hardly going to come out and say we've got no chance we're fucked is he

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What the feck are you on about, he's hardly going to come out and say we've got no chance we're fecked is he

Just expressing an opinion fella! Honesty is the best policy sometimes!

I don't know about you but I'd rather have a Mark Robins like character who isn't afraid to say it how it is, rather than a Thorn like character who tried to say It how it was, but managed to wreck players confidence at the same time! And was too nicey-nicey the rest of the time!

RoboCCFC90

I don't know about you but I'd rather have a Mark Robins like character who isn't afraid to say it how it is, rather than a Thorn like character who tried to say It how it was, but managed to wreck players confidence at the same time! And was too nicey-nicey the rest of the time!

Even so when Mark Robins was here he seemed confident under SISU and even said that ACL/CCC were to blame for some of predicament we were in when he left.

bigfatronssba

I don't really see how this fits in with not being out of admin by the end of august.

covmark

I agree to a point, but surely before the season starts no matter how bleak things may be, he has to be positive. Think the guy needs to be given a fair crack

ajsccfc

What does being a 'yes man' actually mean? The only person not accused of it seems to be the man who walked out a few weeks after claiming the club was in his blood.

bigfatronssba

He's confident. Upbeat. Must be nailed on we're nearly out.......

Well we're not nearly out. As nice as it would be Steven Presley does not right the law on the administration process. Earliest for exiting administration is 28 days after July 22nd.

He can sound as upbeat as he wants but it won't change that.

skybluehugh

I don't really see how this fits in with not being out of admin by the end of august.

Fully agree. How can he say he hopes to bring in new players when we carn't.
I know I will be slated for this but he looked just as bad a state as the club is on.

I have also sent an email to Sky sports pointing out that we DO NOT have new owners they have just changed their name

SkyblueBazza

Another no-win then isn't it? He might be telling the truth as he believes it. You seem to be suggesting he is therefore a "SISU yes-man"...or a liar!

And what manager would EVER be such an idiot to ever start the season in anything but a positive mindset? Part of the job is to inspire the team. All I can say is thank goodness you aren't in charge of the team!!!

philmcc

Managers always have that aura of optimism pre season...its the unwritten rule of football....so why would SP be any different? As previously stated he's hardly gonna be running round ryton yelling "we're all doomed!" now is he.....?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I agree to a point, but surely before the season starts no matter how bleak things may be, he has to be positive. Think the guy needs to be given a fair crack

I'm willing to give him a fair crack. Too hard to tell last season whether hell make it or not. Let him bring in a few (and I do hope he gets chance to). I hope he turns put decent.

With the pre season we're looking like having, I'd be impressed if he got us finishing around 12th-15th (ish).

Season is looking pretty bleak though

Nonleagueherewecome

[video=youtube;xFkKLrKZofk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFkKLrKZofk[/video]sp on new training

Two and a half minutes of empty clichés and meaningless sound-bites. I'm going off this manager very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread