Pompey win court case (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Portsmouth have won there case..........part 1 anyway, stand by for appeals. but now we can add to the on field misery with thumping good start saturday

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
It is going to swing either way. They will have the morale from this and come at us, or they will be shocking and we will hammer them!

smileycov

Facebook User
I have every confidence that they are gonna be so deflated and full of not good enough youngsters that we can beat them, providing we get stuck into them, if we sit back and let them settle we could have problems. Going on Pre-season we have attacked and gone at clubs, as long as we can score a couple we will be okay.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Good news now lets batter them on saturday :)

smileycov

Facebook User
Their morale couldn't be any lower than it was at the end of last season and they still hammered us!

We were the better team over both games!! they were a premiership team then. they have lost virtualy all there squad, we are high on confidence, look good as a team, but mostly we are full of confidence.

PUSB

Disorganised1

I can't believe that people are predicting Pompey to finish above us - wouldn't surprise me if they dropped another league.

I reckon we'll welcome them back with a stuffing 3 - 0 :slap:

PUSB

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I wouldn't be too confident, Pompey still have some players that can do damage at this level, especially Nugent and KP Boateng. Nugent scores goals for fun at this level and also has an England cap. There's also the fact that the whole country (minus a few Southampton fans) are going to be wanting Pompey to win on Saturday because everyone loves the fairytale of a broken club coming out on top and we are just Coventry who are in their way in most people's eyes. We can help our players forget this by making a bit of an atmosphere but I do worry about what the attendance is going to be, I fear they will be lower then last year as I doubt we have sold as many season tickets due to our poor form at the end of last season. I can't see the Pompey players coming out deflated for the first game of the season, I think they will come out with a real fresh and fighting spirit. I have no idea how Nugent and KP Boateng are still at the club following all the finiancial problems, I thought they'd be 2 of the first out the door!

I'm going for a 1-1 ...

smileycov

Facebook User
k p boateng is off to stoke, and cotterill said they have 14 players to choose from!!!

very very confident :D

Coventry La La La

PHP:
k p boateng is off to stoke, and cotterill said they have 14 players to choose from!!!

very very confident :D

If thats true they will still have some quality in there side but may also be playing unproven youth in some areas of the park which hopefully we exploit

3-1 to City :)

Users who are viewing this thread