Poll: How long will Trump be President? (1 Viewer)

Poll: How long will Trump be President?

• Up to 1 year (inaugurated 20 Jan 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to 2 years

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Up to 3 years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Up to 4 years (fulll term)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2 full terms (8 years)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick

Administrator
Prick needs his teeth knocking out for starters.

clint van damme

Didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'll put it here. How can something like this happen? And how is the police officer still in a job let alone on active duty?

as someone said, he been an officer for decades, what has he done that the cameras haven't captured?

chiefdave

as someone said, he been an officer for decades, what has he done that the cameras haven't captured?
Was watching an show recently, might have been The Daily Show, and they put up some stats on how often the police cameras were found to have failed to record in incidents where there had been a complaint. Not suspicious at all.

Gazolba

Because that was the key point to concentrate on in the post.
If you can't get a simple fact right like what he was Sheriff of, why should I believe anything else you say? And that wasn't the only fact you got wrong.
You even claimed he implemented laws, which is absolute nonsense!

clint van damme

If you can't get a simple fact right like what he was Sheriff of, why should I believe anything else you say? And that wasn't the only fact you got wrong.
You even claimed he implemented laws, which is absolute nonsense!

He is often referred to as Arizonan sheriff even though that isn't what he is.
The rest of the list CD posted is easily clarified.
Trump fan boys just don't like hearing the truth about the man he pardoned.

chiefdave

I was convinced this was a look a like but this does actually appear to be the former Mexican president. At least if it isn't whoever it is has done a good enough job to convince legit news sources to report it as him.

A+ for trolling.

martcov

I was convinced this was a look a like but this does actually appear to be the former Mexican president. At least if it isn't whoever it is has done a good enough job to convince legit news sources to report it as him.

A+ for trolling.

Brilliant!

Grendel

When Ronald Reagan is held up as the voice of reason you know you've got problems
Take a look at @Corbynator2's Tweet:

Yes Trump is more like JFK in regards to foreign policy

Otis

I'd be surprised but not shocked if he got back in!
You been watching the C4 Trump: The American Dream at all?

Proven on there to be deceitful, untrustworthy and not at all a decent man. If we are seeing this, they must be seeing that over there too.

Sick Boy

Proven on there to be deceitful, untrustworthy and not at all a decent man. If we are seeing this, they must be seeing that over there too.

No I haven't but I will try and give it a watch, thanks!

I'm sure that a few over there think it's a conspiracy of the fake news media though ;)

Grendel

It served the Kennedy’s well

Captain Dart

skybluetony176

It served the Kennedy’s well

The Kennedys had their dark side to be fair. Although the big difference between JFK and Trump was JFK was elected by promoting dreams, Trump was elected by promoting nightmares. There’s nothing positive to come from Trumps presidency and his campaign perversely set out to make that acceptable. He can literally achieve nothing and claim success. What a waste of a presidency.

Otis

The Kennedys had their dark side to be fair. Although the big difference between JFK and Trump was JFK was elected by promoting dreams, Trump was elected by promoting nightmares. There’s nothing positive to come from Trumps presidency and his campaign perversely set out to make that acceptable. He can literally achieve nothing and claim success. What a waste of a presidency.
Not entirely, cos the wall will keep out all the jihadist extremist Catholics from entering the country.

Captain Dart

These were the retweets, the one in the middle is pretty disturbing but looks 100% legit.

Sick Boy

I wonder how long it'll be until May is grovelling to him for forgiveness. He is promoting a fascist group, yet this is someone we should be forming a closer relationship with. Very worrying and abhorrent.

skybluetony176

If Trump was shown the film The Dictator how long would it take for him to tweet concern about the rogue state of the Republic of Wadiya and it’s nuclear options?

The supreme leader is correct. It needs to be pointy.

chiefdave

I wonder how long it'll be until May is grovelling to him for forgiveness.
Trump tweeted a shot at May but tagged the wrong Theresa May the first time. Can he do anything right?
In hitting out at Mrs May, Mr Trump first tagged the wrong Twitter account, sending his statement to a different user with just six followers. He then deleted the tweet and posted it again, this time directing the message to the UK PM's official account.

Users who are viewing this thread