Player Ratings v Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

procdoc

You’re 100% right PVA.

I’ve given up arguing with total morons like Grendel.

First of all he’s a joke for 99% on here given his successive attempts to get rid of our greatest manager.

Second for some unknown reason he has to find a hate player/someone to be abusive towards. Never happier to put the boot in when we lose and the team is down.

We honestly could do without the likes of him in our fan base.
I’m sorry Danny but I do disagree. Do I agree with Grendels views? Sometimes but more often than not I disagree. Do I think his Robins out threads were ridiculous? Absolutely.
But he goes to every game and has spent his hard earned money following the club through thick and thin for many years. He’s entitled to his opinion whether you or me agree with his views or not. He doesn’t want us to lose contrary to what some posters think.

Grendel

You’re 100% right PVA.

I’ve given up arguing with total morons like Grendel.

First of all he’s a joke for 99% on here given his successive attempts to get rid of our greatest manager.

Second for some unknown reason he has to find a hate player/someone to be abusive towards. Never happier to put the boot in when we lose and the team is down.

We honestly could do without the likes of him in our fan base.

Well you couldn’t as unlike PVA I actually go to games and pay

PVA

Well you couldn’t as unlike PVA I actually go to games and pay

Why do you keep up with this pathetic shit?

I do go to games and I've put more money into the club this year than you have I guarantee it so you're just talking rubbish.

There are plenty of people on here who don't go to any games (as is their right, I don't give a fuck how many games people go to) yet you never say a word about them. So you're either bothered about how many games people go to, or you're not. Which is it?

DannyThomas_1981

I’m sorry Danny but I do disagree. Do I agree with Grendels views? Sometimes but more often than not I disagree. Do I think his Robins out threads were ridiculous? Absolutely.
But he goes to every game and has spent his hard earned money following the club through thick and thin for many years. He’s entitled to his opinion whether you or me agree with his views or not. He doesn’t want us to lose contrary to what some posters think.
I hear you procdoc and agree with most of what you say. I disagree only between offering views (with some balance) vs. the near constant need to insult and belittle targeted players. That doesn’t help anyone - far from it.

Similarly turning up to games just to hurl abuse at our team and targeted players - we could do without those morons. For all his many faults I’m not in any way suggesting that even Grendel does this. But losing a few moronic fans here and there who do - all for it!

Grendel

The real funny thing is I’ve spoken to back room staff and said who I am. They think it’s hilarious - imagine a forum of dull as fuck posters like @SBT @covcity4life @DannyThomas_1981 and the non attending @PVA - it would be an echo chamber of dullness

I’ve been to over 2,000 games - will strangely not just find spare slots in my oh so busy life when the bandwagon is rolling - and will carry on posting what I think and paying every season to support the club

DannyThomas_1981

The real funny thing is I’ve spoken to back room staff and said who I am. They think it’s hilarious - imagine a forum of dull as fuck posters like @SBT @covcity4life @DannyThomas_1981 and the non attending @PVA - it would be an echo chamber of dullness

I’ve been to over 2,000 games - will strangely not just find spare slots in my oh so busy life when the bandwagon is rolling - and will carry on posting what I think and paying every season to support the club
With close to 82,000 posts and on here every second - not certain that your life is really that busy.
The really shocking thing is that you know nothing about the professional game and what's happening on the pitch even after all of the above - how is that even possible?
One of life's great mysteries.

skybluecam

He actually has another season left - Robins is very stubborn but is going to have to accept he made a big error of judgement in Dasilva
Dasilva was signed to play in a 5. And he's already "accepted it", Bidwell starts every week.

Bidwell is a known quantity, top pro, robust defensively and can put a cross in but ideally Robins wants someone a bit trickier on the ball I think.

covcity4life

I talk to mark robins all the time. He thinks I'm great and not dull at all.

He doesn't like that I still text Tony though. But without trust not sure how a manager-fan relationship can work

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

PVA

The real funny thing is I’ve spoken to back room staff and said who I am. They think it’s hilarious

I'm not sure what's more tragic here.

Actually introducing yourself to club staff as Grendel from the Internet or making that story up because you think that would make you look good on the Internet.

clint van damme

So good. Absolute joy to watch.

Too good for us tbh.

I've often criticised him for his inconsistency in games and said if he could get rid of it he'd be a top player.
Well he's done that and if we don't go up this year I think we might struggle to hold on to him.

PVA

I've often criticised him for his inconsistency in games and said if he could get rid of it he'd be a top player.
Well he's done that and if we don't go up this year I think we might struggle to hold on to him.

There's going to be a lot of interest in him for sure.

wingy

Thought his sideways shift to Eccles could have been more accurate, expecting him to collect it two yards off is asking a bit much!! 🤔😊

Grendel

I'm not sure what's more tragic here.

Actually introducing yourself to club staff as Grendel from the Internet or making that story up because you think that would make you look good on the Internet.

Well strangely I introduced myself as my real name and I gave permission for my details to be given out by Nick

CCFCSteve

Yeah, I also thought he was inconsistent early in the season (same as most players) but since December he’s looked a top top player and will definitely be in the Prem next year.

Grendel

I'm considering writing to the club and suggesting a half time entertainment initiative.

Grendel v PVA penalty shoot out.

One problem is I’ll be at the ground and the other will be behind his keyboard

Users who are viewing this thread