PH4 - the new messiah, or a very naughty boy (1 Viewer)

inside track

Apr 30, 2013
So what exactly gives you the 'inside' track, inside track? Or are you just speculating and presenting it as fact like so many on here? What personal or professional beef do you have with ACL/CCC that sees you slant these 'facts' in the favour of SISU? Maybe this has already been covered and apologies if it has.

My boyfriend is a journalist. Like many other reporters working hard to unravel all this, but keeps hitting brick walls, legal and otherwise. What IS crystal clear is that while Sisu have messed up big time, ACL's actions have been extremely damaging to the football club, regardless of who owns it.

Delboycov

Mar 26, 2011
My boyfriend is a journalist. Like many other reporters working hard to unravel all this, but keeps hitting brick walls, legal and otherwise. What IS crystal clear is that while Sisu have messed up big time, ACL's actions have been extremely damaging to the football club, regardless of who owns it.

I see........So your "Journalist friend" that rang you with exclusive and sensitive information for you to leak on a messageboard in your 1st posts is actually your "Journalist boyfriend" now? I guess if he was feeding you top stuff like that you must've been close anyway....Can't really argue with what you say here though in fairness. I do believe that there is more than one party at fault here......what I differ from some on with my opinion is that I believe there are differing shades of blame.

The Penguin

Jul 6, 2012
The Land Down Under
The administrator 's report makes it very clear when he says "the beneficial interest" of the football club is in 'Holdings'. In other words, that's where the Golden Share should be and, apart from the League's error, that is where it has always been.

Even when CCFC Ltd were the football club, as was the case in at least the last set of published accounts, and Holdings were just a minor company, not involved in the trading activities of the football club?

If that's the case we're in the shit, because the auditors and the directors signed off on those accounts, and the company trading as the football club didn't have the Golden Share.

Unless, of course, the two are closely linked, in which case, why aren't Holdings in administration as well?

Not having a go at you, just pointing out that the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

psgm1

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Sisu were "encouraged" by RR to believing that with a few £m they would get to the premiership, and having bought the 50% share of the ACL could sell on for a nice tidy profit. Their due diligence was naive, they have had no strategy ph4 will learn from such mistakes but he won't get the club, sisu are here for a long time to come until they have finally ground down all resistance and get what they want the stadium for free.

Bit harsh on Ranson. Let's get it right, when Ranson first arrived there was a definite improvement, we had the beginnings of a good team, that were bought for relatively little. It was sisu's lack of investment when it mattered that is the root cause of the problem.

Also when he left, he gave his sports data company to the club (hardly the actions of a man wanting to do harm to the club)!

Ranson's vision WOULD have worked (just look at the players we had that have are and will be playing in the prem next season that are former city players). If anything if somehow Ranson could be persuaded back to the club, I could really see a bright future for the club. Just as long as sisuare not in the picture

lordsummerisle

Mar 19, 2011
Birmingham
Bit harsh on Ranson. Let's get it right, when Ranson first arrived there was a definite improvement, we had the beginnings of a good team, that were bought for relatively little. It was sisu's lack of investment when it mattered that is the root cause of the problem.

Also when he left, he gave his sports data company to the club (hardly the actions of a man wanting to do harm to the club)!

Ranson's vision WOULD have worked (just look at the players we had that have are and will be playing in the prem next season that are former city players). If anything if somehow Ranson could be persuaded back to the club, I could really see a bright future for the club. Just as long as sisuare not in the picture

Fuck off Ranson.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011

Utter garbage as usual - our form declined and attendances as well. Appointed disastrous managers and sanctioned profligate signings - £4 million including wages wasted on Eastwood alone. How many players he actually signed will be playing in the premiership next season and lets calculate the % of total signings shall we?

Still he thinks chris Hussey will be as good as Dan Fox. Knows his football does ranson.

Users who are viewing this thread