Peter Waterman tried to buy CCFC (1 Viewer)

WFC

Bit of racism to cheer the Enoch fans up.

Why racist? Never said having them here was a bad thing. Was more a joke about Warsaw.
Interesting many shops that were once run by Asian immigrants primarily because a lot of English people had become too lazy where as they were willing to work hard for a living are now being taken over by Poles for the same reason as many of the younger asian generation don't want to take them over doing long hours instead want to be lawyers or doctors. Don't blame them either, fact is with many of the polish round here many local shops would close. They fulfil a valuable service as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway point is was poking fun at us yam yams, that's how daft we yam :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Why racist? Never said having them here was a bad thing. Was more a joke about Warsaw.
Interesting many shops that were once run by Asian immigrants primarily because a lot of English people had become too lazy where as they were willing to work hard for a living are now being taken over by Poles for the same reason as many of the younger asian generation don't want to take them over doing long hours instead want to be lawyers or doctors. Don't blame them either, fact is with many of the polish round here many local shops would close. They fulfil a valuable service as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway point is was poking fun at us yam yams, that's how daft we yam :)

Sorry, I misunderstood. I read it as "walking around here, all I hear is Poles". I've heard so much casual racism lately that I almost expect it now!

dongonzalos

The club that no one else but SISU would ever touch.
The genuine only reason no one will touch it is actually because of SISU.

Grendel

The club that no one else but SISU would ever touch.
The genuine only reason no one will touch it is actually because of SISU.

Nope. With the revolting capitalist greed displayed by our council this club is doomed. Unite against the council or accept oblivion.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nope. With the revolting capitalist greed displayed by our council this club is doomed. Unite against the council or accept oblivion.

Good job we have a Communist Hedge Fund to fight the good fight for us, eh? Wait, something wrong there...:thinking about:

Grendel

Good job we have a Communist Hedge Fund to fight the good fight for us, eh? Wait, something wrong there...:thinking about:

Says the man who does not believe in people being innocent before even being charged. Still I suppose in Cuba that sort of thing is commonplace.

Nonleagueherewecome

Says the man who does not believe in people being innocent before even being charged. Still I suppose in Cuba that sort of thing is commonplace.

Sorry what are you talking about?

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

Would it be allowed for their entire turnover to be 'cross invoiced' to the club and thus forego any further negotiation?

Grendel

Would it be allowed for their entire turnover to be 'cross invoiced' to the club and thus forego any further negotiation?

Would they do that anyway? I get a very bad feeling about the council whoever owns the club.

Nonleagueherewecome

Look at the UKIP post. Citing a "Tory" not yet charged with anything as an example of right wing moral degredation. Tut tut.

FFS that was an obscure twist-I'm going assume from the tone of your posts tonight that you have been drinking!

So I didn't use the word alleged...doesn't quite justify your ridiculous post above. That was in reply to some shameless right-wing spin: I could have named plenty of other convicted Tories and you know that full well. It is totally off topic from this thread.

Nonleagueherewecome

Would they do that anyway? I get a very bad feeling about the council whoever owns the club.

Yeah you don't like Capitalists, do you? :D

Grendel

FFS that was an obscure twist-I'm going assume from the tone of your posts tonight that you have been drinking!

So I didn't use the word alleged...doesn't quite justify your ridiculous post above. That was in reply to some shameless right-wing spin: I could have named plenty of other convicted Tories and you know that full well. It is totally off topic from this thread.

I am very sober. Merely pointing out your potentially libellous remark against an innocent person.

Nonleagueherewecome

I am very sober. Merely pointing out your potentially libellous remark against an innocent person.

I don't think his lawyers will be on the phone, somehow. There's been a lot worse in the press than him being used as an example of a morally corrupt-and yes, probably criminal-Tory. And I notice you didn't refute that there are plenty of convicted Tories.

You are even more despicable now that I know you are Tory scum, btw. I didn't think that was possible ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

I think ultimately we all do, some just don't like to admit it.

I suppose you are one of these who thinks that Capitalism is just evolution doing it's thing? Rather than a short-lived ideology that, looking around Europe, isn't doing too great right now? At least we don't have lunatic fringe right-wing fascistic parties doing well in elections like they do in Greece, though...oh, wait...

RichieGunns

Funnily enough Richie, my nephew was in that choir and when he went for the audition, when he had finished he said to Waterman "Why don't you buy Cov?"...Waterman couldn't contain his laughter and said something along the lines of "You must be joking! I wouldn't waste any money on that shower of shite!" We have a few mutual friends and some have good things to say about him and others say he's the biggest BS merchant around!

To be fair I got the feeling at the time that he was bigging himself up a bit too much.

And he couldn't sing a note lol I believe he said once his voice broke, he stopped singing which would be why his voice wasn't so great anymore!

And I wouldn't want someone owning our club who didn't care for it.

So on what you've said, I'm kinda glad SISU didn't sell to him even if they don't give a shit either!

georgehudson

it would appear to be a sad state of affairs,
where we have a minority of individuals who post to purport an outfit whose sole purpose is to exploit OUR CLUB,
& further demean fans at the expense of personal greed,
so, imho, those who follow the doctrine of our esteemed owners,
have their conscience to answer to,
LET JUSTICE PREVAIL

Nonleagueherewecome

it would appear to be a sad state of affairs,
where we have a minority of individuals who post to purport an outfit whose sole purpose is to exploit OUR CLUB,
& further demean fans at the expense of personal greed,
so, imho, those who follow the doctrine of our esteemed owners,
have their conscience to answer to,
LET JUSTICE PREVAIL

This is like the mid-point between a Metallica song and George Washington. Nice.

rupert_bear

If this has been said i apologise but why do the Coventry Telegraph go with this as a headline story and put it on their bill boards. It's an old story/rumour re-jigged probably involving Allardyce, Souness and others doing the rounds twelve months ago. Waterman is a Walsall fan and that's fair enough but to reveal him as some sort of shining knight galloping to our need is a joke.

RichieGunns

If this has been said i apologise but why do the Coventry Telegraph go with this as a headline story and put it on their bill boards. It's an old story/rumour re-jigged probably involving Allardyce, Souness and others doing the rounds twelve months ago. Waterman is a Walsall fan and that's fair enough but to reveal him as some sort of shining knight galloping to our need is a joke.

I think they're trying to highlight how desperate SISU are to get their money back.

It's simply a way of showing them to be the money grubbing arseholes they are.

It's also in a way showing the public that SISU care not for the club one jot but rather their bank balance!

Pete must need the PR - what a load of old bollocks from the Hitman...very vague indeed about his investors! - has he not said that he nearly bought the club the season before the Premier started...fuck off back to Walsall you traitor. Stop trying to get headlines from our Clubs plight you fucking leech.

Users who are viewing this thread