Peter Bankes needs investigating (4 Viewers)

Jim

It really wasn't easier to ignore the penalty shout, the ref saw it and gave it and VAR would have found it impossible to overturn. Clearly struck an arm away from the body and prevented the ball carrying through to a dangerous area. Immediate appeal from multiple City players. The Man Utd players didn't appeal for Haji being offside, they feel to the floor crushed. Their GK waved his arms about, probably more in hope than expectation that Torp was off.
The referee could have easily decided that the arm was in an unnatural position, ball to arm etc.

napolimp

This is the issue with VAR though. Decisions made in hidden rooms do tend to draw conspiracy theories 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, and my problem with conspiracy theories has always been - where are the whistle blowers? When you have so many people working in an industry, and involved in the technology and decision making, surely one would stand up and say something if it was all a massive conspiracy.

shmmeee

Yeah, and my problem with conspiracy theories has always been - where are the whistle blowers? When you have so many people working in an industry, and involved in the technology and decision making, surely one would stand up and say something if it was all a massive conspiracy.

How many people are involved? I mean we’ve got on record for example during the Leicester PL winning campaign refs saying they were bias towards Leicester. And we’ve got loads of VAR fuck ups that the FA have had to apologise for.

It’s not exactly flat earth or Plandemic level stuff: man does job too hastily and fucks it up

David O'Day

There was someone on here claiming he's from Lancashire, is that actually true? From what I can see he's from Merseyside.
he's part of the liverpool fa

folk forget that places like st helens etc which are pretty scouse will count as being from "lancashire" so would Liverpool traditionally

napolimp

How many people are involved? I mean we’ve got on record for example during the Leicester PL winning campaign refs saying they were bias towards Leicester. And we’ve got loads of VAR fuck ups that the FA have had to apologise for.

It’s not exactly flat earth or Plandemic level stuff: man does job too hastily and fucks it up

How does people doing their jobs too quickly, ergo badly, equal a conspiracy theory?

SBT

Just want to say to all the real fans - don’t give up. The naysayers may say there’s no chance of replaying the game, or Man United willingly giving us millions of pounds. But I think we’re only four, maybe five more screenshots of the offside call away from a real breakthrough here.

shmmeee

How does people doing their jobs too quickly, ergo badly, equal a conspiracy theory?

Well i think, as someone who thinks the decisions was wrong, that’s what happened. Messiahrobins is obviously expecting audio of Peter Barnes cackling and singing Glory Glory Man Uts

napolimp

Messiahrobins is obviously expecting audio of Peter Barnes cackling and singing Glory Glory Man Uts

:ROFLMAO:

Well i think, as someone who thinks the decisions was wrong, that’s what happened. Messiahrobins is obviously expecting audio of Peter Barnes cackling and singing Glory Glory Man Uts

I don't think you believe it's a conspiracy, just gross incompetence from the FA.

shmmeee

I just want VAR gone and if we did prove it was a mistake then it’s another straw on the camels back.

Otis

You know, I am coming round to the fact that it is in fact a conspiracy , especially since the image has appeared on the internet as to who was in fact in charge of VAR on Sunday.

bond-blofeld1.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He was the VAR head guy apparently. People need to establish where he lives, where he has lived, where he grew up and any historic social media posts he has made.
That VAR decision looks worse the more you look at it, it was obviously corrupt and Clive Eakin and Rob Gurney are totally wrong to try and say there was no corruption involved.
I will bet that if Barnes is investigated there will be some link to Man Utd.
Fans of every club in the country are saying corruption was involved, we have to take this further, as that was utterly criminal yesterday. The fact we may have got absolutely hammered by Man City in the final is utterly irrelevant, the integrity of the sport is now in question as Nottingham Forest have had the balls to come out and say.
There should be some very pointed chants and/or banners made on Wednesday as well that are controversial and get media coverage that call the FA a corrupt organisation as well as Barnes.
They literally painted a line over the defenders foot to make Wright offside. What the actual fuck!!
What a tual proof have you got that Peter Barnes influenced this VAR decision ? I'm not in any way saying your wrong it's just that if there is conclusive evidence then perhaps there is something worth investigating.
Where is your information from ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Micheal Salisbury was the main official, assisted by Peter Bankes
Are you sure it wasn't Jeff Banks, that fashion designer who used to be on the telly a lot ?

messiahrobins

You instantly lose a bit of credit by using the word Woke.

VAR is a pile of sh!te mind but it's done - nothing will change. We look great, albeit losing semi-finalists, Utd look like losers & idiots and PGMOL look even more incompetent than they did before.
How much money have we lost as a result of the conspiracy?

messiahrobins

Sorry but you’re making yourself look like a fool if you can’t understand perspective.
Look closely. Wright's left foot is turned inward. then look across and see Bassaka's. Its a foot on side as Wrights foot is level with Bassaka's heel.

napolimp

You must be a Man Utd fan, as they are getting very angry over all this now. Taht yellow line is over Bassaka's foot!! it is also not even straight the gap between the yellow and grey line gets bigger as it comes across!!

Seriously? Come on, you must have some sort of grasp on the concept of perspective surely?

Jim

Off course the gap between the yellow and blue lines get bigger as it comes across.

It’s called perspective.

Look at the size of the light green shade of grass. See how that gets bigger too. Perspective.

Is there a massive conspiracy against Coventry city or does MessiahRobins simply not understand perspective….

Users who are viewing this thread