Peter Bankes needs investigating (4 Viewers)

messiahrobins

That offside still irks me, but I’d never want to see the club going down the legal route to try and get an outcome out of this (more competition money or final place etc.,)

We’ve seen numerous times with decisions worse than that one that nothing gets done, and eventually just puts the club in a bad light (look at the criticism Forest are getting right now for exploring a public challenge to VAR decisions, and Liverpool got for asking for a replay). I’ve seen almost complete unity across all (non Man U) fans all over the world that we were robbed or deserved the final, no need to sour it by looking like chancers/victims feeling hard done by, or vindictively going after the referees/officials.
Nottingham Forest are heroes to most real football fans. The Establishment hates them obviously as they have exposed the corruption within the game.

messiahrobins

So you go to the refs initial desicion as its to close to call, VaR wasn't intended for these millimetre/millisecond desicions, The club should be challenging this and want the decision reversed, compo being offered and a final place at the expense of Man U and we say fuck off but we'll take the money though and it gets global recognition
The issue is the lines were not remotely in the right place which means someone manipulated them. Live footage shows Wright at least a foot maybe 2 feet onside when Ohare releases the ball. Interestingly i know someone who posted that footage on X who this morning woke up and found their account suspended so obviously the FA is feeling nervous.
The only issue is, the Club will know all about corruption in the FA and will know that as we are a small club we really dont have the power of say Man Utd to bully the FA, so while you are of course correct in all you say, the reality is we cannot do anything because we are up against the Establishment.

messiahrobins

You can’t rock the FA boat or we will
Suffer for it and there’s a lot of people doing it without the club being involved - let’s see where it takes us - sadly there have been a number of similar instances in the Prem -should there be any investigation it will open a massive can of worms which the FA / Prem couldn’t survive and there’s a lot of very rich people who have a lot to lose
I think a few fans are issuing court claims for a refund from what ive been told, but to be honest they will be wasting their time but as it would be in the small claims court its not expensive and at least will annoy the FA having to keep responding to claims lol.

HadjiChippo

Only if VAR considered the on field decision to be correct. Therefore it was a clear Penalty.
Go ask Forest about clear and obvious errors with penalties. we never see Referees sent to the screen to overturn their decisions.

If referee didn’t give that, he wouldn’t have been sent to overturn it.

<—- 1st minute is literally sky sports talking about how harsh a penalty it was to give (against Wan Bissaka), and a referee saying he wouldn’t have given it. It’s 50/50 getting that penalty, we were lucky the ref didn’t bottle it.

Last edited:

Robinshio

Go ask Forest about clear and obvious errors with penalties. we never see Referees sent to the screen to overturn their decisions.

If referee didn’t give that, he wouldn’t have been sent to overturn it.

<—- 1st minute is literally sky sports talking about how harsh a penalty it was to give (against Wan Bissaka), and a referee saying he wouldn’t have given it. It’s 50/50 getting that penalty, we were lucky the ref didn’t bottle it.

if the ref had any balls, they would have been down to 10 with the keeper sent off

Users who are viewing this thread