Paying for ST in monthly installments (1 Viewer)

jas365

Thanks for your help.

Just spoken to the ticket office at the Butts and they've passed it back to ticket master!!

jas365

24 hours on and still heard nothing despite them saying they would call me back within an hour. Looks like I'll be picking the phone up again on Monday.....

chiefdave

24 hours on and still heard nothing despite them saying they would call me back within an hour. Looks like I'll be picking the phone up again on Monday.....
Wouldn't expect anything before Monday as anyone who can actually fix the problem won't be in until then.

jas365

Spoken to the office at the Butts this lunchtime, they assure me Ticketmaster have to sort it out.
Ticketmaster have already told me it's not their issue. Hoping someone calls me back this afternoon!

wingy

Spoken to the office at the Butts this lunchtime, they assure me Ticketmaster have to sort it out.
Ticketmaster have already told me it's not their issue. Hoping someone calls me back this afternoon!
I had the same Issue last year.
I somehow managed to convince the employee at Ticketmaster that the issue was indeed their end.
Can't remember what form of words used but it's hard to make them look beyond their 'stock' departmental response.

Otis

I had the same Issue last year.
I somehow managed to convince the employee at Ticketmaster that the issue was indeed their end.
Can't remember what form of words used but it's hard to make them look beyond their 'stock' departmental response.

Is it something along the lines of 'Whatcha talking about, Willis?'

jas365

Just got off the phone to Ticketmaster, they have had to do all the finance application again. Hopefully i'll get the confirmation from Zebra today.

jas365

Fingers crossed.
Phoned zebra at lunchtime, they've not received anything from Ticketmaster. Phoned ticket master back and after waiting in a queue the guy went to put me through to a manager and I got cut off.

Tried phoning the club again to see if they could sort it only to find out the ticket office is closed on a Wednesday.

On the verge of giving up trying.....

Otis

Can't you just apply again. Seems apparent that nothing went through. Can't you just start the process again?

jas365

Can't you just apply again. Seems apparent that nothing went through. Can't you just start the process again?
Ticket master did all the application again while I was on the phone to them, zebra just say they must have done it wrong.

If I start the process again I don't think I can re-select my seats as they already allocated to that application even though it's not been completed?

Liquid Gold

I wanted to change my seat but have emailed twice and am still seeing the old seat on my account. Anyone know how to sort it?

Still no season thicket through the post and only 5 working days left till the start of the season. Had advanced notice of direct debit collection from zebra finance so i know its been approved. Status on ticketmaster says current next to my season ticket. How is everyone elses application going?

Otis

Can't remember now if I am getting a new card or not, or will be using last season's again. Thought it was going to be the latter originally, but didn't someone say we are now all getting new cards anyway?

If so, not had mine yet.

torchomatic

I read something somewhere that if you applied after a certain date in July then you would get a new ticket anyway. Saying that we got ours in May and were told we were having tickets replaced even though we're not moving seats.

Otis

I read something somewhere that if you applied after a certain date in July then you would get a new ticket anyway. Saying that we got ours in May and were told we were having tickets replaced even though we're not moving seats.

Cheers, Torch. I've not been told aanything. I just renewed my seat online and heard nowt since, apart from snippets on here. I got mine in May too.

Guess I should expect a new card through then.

Nick

Administrator
Cheers, Torch. I've not been told aanything. I just renewed my seat online and heard nowt since, apart from snippets on here. I got mine in May too.

Guess I should expect a new card through then.

No you will use your existing one.

torchomatic

Okay. What I initially thought then. Why has Torch been told he will he will get a new one I wonder.

That's what I was told when I got mine. We still have our old ones just in case but she definitely said we would be getting new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread