Opposition Forum Threads - Newport (1 Viewer)

Otis

I would say we are anything but Billy big bollocks.

Think a lot of the 4-0 thrashing comments are a combination of wishful thinking and just as a bit of fun.

Don't think we have been Billy big bollocks for many a year.

Joy Division

Yeah I don't get why so many opposition fans seem to think we have a big time attitude. Nothing wrong with being confident after two wins but we've not been top flight for 16 years now, we've gotten used to where we are. I think some fans look at the size of the club, where we've come from and just assume that our attitude will be like that.

Otis

Yeah I don't get why so many opposition fans seem to think we have a big time attitude. Nothing wrong with being confident after two wins but we've not been top flight for 16 years now, we've gotten used to where we are. I think some fans look at the size of the club, where we've come from and just assume that our attitude will be like that.
Indeed.

Esoterica

giphy.gif

shmmeee

I would say we are anything but Billy big bollocks.

Think a lot of the 4-0 thrashing comments are a combination of wishful thinking and just as a bit of fun.

Don't think we have been Billy big bollocks for many a year.

More of our opponents think we are a big club than our fans.

pastythegreat

Not sure why one poster is really chuffed with the fact that they're taking 5 coach loads to Nuneaton Boro. And another thinks he should post it on here to see what reaction he gets!!!

Why the fuck would you park that many fans, that far away? How the fuck are you u expecting to get 250 fans the 12odd miles from A to B? That's a hell of a lot of taxis!! Or are you expecting to walk it?

Thick Welsh fuckers!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I didn't get the Nuneaton comment either, why would they all go there and why would city fans be arsed?

Covstu

Strange comments, I don't know anyone who is thinking this will be a cakewalk. I think we are perceived as a big club due to the stadium (no matter how empty) and obviously the support we took to Wembley. I think most of us are waiting for the inevitable implosion that comes with being a ccfc fan!!

Covstu

Not sure why one poster is really chuffed with the fact that they're taking 5 coach loads to Nuneaton Boro. And another thinks he should post it on here to see what reaction he gets!!!

Why the fuck would you park that many fans, that far away? How the fuck are you u expecting to get 250 fans the 12odd miles from A to B? That's a hell of a lot of taxis!! Or are you expecting to walk it?

Thick Welsh fuckers!

must admit I didn't get this one either, so fucking what?!

pastythegreat

I didn't get the Nuneaton comment either, why would they all go there and why would city fans be arsed?
Are we supposed to be in awe that they can manage to muster up enough fans to fill 5 coaches?? Or pissed off that they're spending money on beer at Nuneaton and not at the Ricoh??

Joy Division

Is it some veiled attempt at a joke about a possible Nuneaton groundshare?

Nuneaton groundshare? I must have been away on holiday longer than I thought as that news has passed me by. Maybe they have beef with Nuneaton and want to pass by on the way to show off their coaches.

Nick

Administrator
Apparently going to the Nuneaton ground so they don't get hassle and herded around like they would if they went to Coventry town centre.

I wonder if they are going to stand on the wasteland by the ground or in the taxi car park and drink some cans?

Joy Division

I always thought the most annoying kind of fan was the armchair top 4 glory supporting Sky sports type. I'd now relegate them just below the fans of smaller bottom tier teams who have that snobby sense of self righteousness about them because they are not 'big'. Almost akin to arrogant rugby tossers.

chiefdave

That tickets thread made me laugh. They should get ticketmaster on board, would sort all those problems out o_O

Do away fans get hassle in the town centre? Never really heard of much hassle apart from when Millwall turn up. Where do away fans drink by the Ricoh anyway?

malkitccfc

Every single week we get accused of giving it the big'un because we fancy picking up 3 points. We get compared to Portsmouth every week too.
Why haven't Newport played a home game yet?

clint van damme

Thick Welsh fuckers!

it's like those budget airlines where you book a flight somewhere then fly into an airport that's fuckin' 50 miles away - don't really understand the logic behind this.

Johnnythespider

They want us to have a Billy big bollocks attitude so that if they beat us they can have a Billy big bollocks attitude about beating us, and by association assume they are going to win the league.

Johnnythespider

If they're going to Nuneaton somebody should inform them not to forget their white socks

Users who are viewing this thread