On to Yeovil... (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

Any idea how many of the 965 tickets have been sold?
Think it is an important game in terms of seeing the reaction from MR and players - and if any more additions/departures (Baker left out of squad for Portsmouth... though not sure if that is anything to do with us).
A win would be great, but a good performance away from home and a draw wouldn't be a disaster.

Otis

Confident of a win. Robins will kick a few arses and I am sure that Andreu will now be included in the starting 11. Nazon may well get a look in too.

Make the necessary adjustments and we should still go into the game with confidence.

Somerset Sky Blue

Confident of a win. Robins will kick a few arses and I am sure that Andreu will now be included in the starting 11. Nazon may well get a look in too.

Make the necessary adjustments and we should still go into the game with confidence.
I think Andrei will start and we can start to see how good he is, though he is still learning about the players here (limited pre season with us) and may need more games to settle.

Adge

Thursday or Friday think they were on about 550 had been sold. Not bad before general sale but yesterday might have an impact on numbers.

Somerset Sky Blue

Thursday or Friday think they were on about 550 had been sold. Not bad before general sale but yesterday might have an impact on numbers.
Thanks - hopefully a few left for general sale on Monday morning.
Still seems bizarre going to grounds like Yeovil, Exeter and forest green for league games, but that is where we are.

covcity4life

bring in andreu for beavon. play mcnulty as cf

nazon as a sub for now, may need vincente aerial ability even more in away matches

Personally think this will be a much tougher game than Newport. Yeovil certainly have got goals in them. Think players should be dropped for their poor performance last weekend. Robins should have them fighting for a position in the team. Andreu and nazon to start. Going for 2-2 nazon and mcnulty to score

letsallsingtogether

Hotel booked for Friday and Saturday.
Don't fancy driving down on the last Bank Holiday Saturday of the year, trying to overtake all those caravans on a shitty A road.

Party time:)

better days

Yeovil just signed Sid Nelson on loan from Millwall. Young player but notoriously robust/dirty depending on whether you are a Millwall or opposition fan

Gazolba

We've never beaten Yeovil at Yeovil. And they've never beaten us.
All 3 games have been draws.

Correction: One of those draws was a cup game and we lost on pens.

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Yeovil just signed Sid Nelson on loan from Millwall. Young player but notoriously robust/dirty depending on whether you are a Millwall or opposition fan

Doyle will put him in his place, probably studs down his thigh in the first few minutes

oucho

Hmm but how could we include both without dropping Beavon????

Liquid Gold

One of my least favourite grounds. Nothing around there, it takes miles to get to and if it rains it's shite.

oucho

One of my least favourite grounds. Nothing around there, it takes miles to get to and if it rains it's shite.
Yes and the station is miles from the town, and the ground is miles from the town to on the other side of town!! It's a two-taxi scenario if you're going via train.

Well you can't play all three.

You're not suggesting we......(does James T. Kirk-style pregnant pause)........drop Beavon???

Liquid Gold

Yes and the station is miles from the town, and the ground is miles from the town to on the other side of town!! It's a two-taxi scenario if you're going via train.

You're not suggesting we......(does James T. Kirk-style pregnant pause)........drop Beavon???
I wonder if they'll let you take a bbq and a crate to the car park by the stadium. Do it american sports style.

oucho

I wonder if they'll let you take a bbq and a crate to the car park by the stadium. Do it american sports style.
If the reception dished out at Stevenage on Saturday is anything to go by for this league, then I wouldn't hold your breath if you expect that level of tolerance....

Users who are viewing this thread