Video Obtaining ticket help required (1 Viewer)

Newby

Hi I'm new to this forum and not a regular fan attending matches due to my disability & health issues but I have been trying all day to contact the ticket office to obtains disabled person tickets for myself and my career due to being in a wheel chair.
I have rung and left several messages with the ticket office for them to call back and also sent 2 emails to the ticket office to explain my difficulties and requested a phone call or email in help to obtain tickets for tomorrow nights game.
im staggered that I have yet to receive either a phone call or email as of 6 pm tonight. Surely Mr Waggot would be very concerned indeed that a supporter venturing to a game for the first time in ages is experiencing such difficulties in obtaining tickets. I do need to speak to them as you cannot just buy tickets on line for disabled tickets. I'm frustrated and very very dissapionted by the whole experience.. Can anyone give me email addy etc for me to contact either Mr Waggot direct or at least an official at the club to explain their service. I fully understand and appreciate that at bust times it can be a while to return calls or email but all day ??? Any help would be appreciated as I dare not just turn up due to needing a deffinate position for my wheel chair etc.

Last edited:

Ashdown

I think in future you need to approach them in plenty of time to arrange proper tickets but on this occasion I cannot believe if you turned up on the night early enough with your carer that you wouldn't get yourself tickets for a wheelchair space. Maybe a wait with everyone else though ?! For more accurate info though you will have to contact the club direct. I've heard they react quickly sometimes to Twitter messages ?

Newby

Thank you for your reply fortunately I'm not on twitter and travelling from Leicestershire so very risky just turning up.
thank you though

skybluejelly

There are 94 wheelchair spaces in the ground , and you will need to be receiving medium or higher rate dla , you will need to bring proof with you when you purchase your ticket, and you will be charged at the appropriate rate for your age , your carer will be free, ..according to the ccfc website

bringbackrattles

Hi I'm new to this forum and not a regular fan attending matches due to my disability & health issues but I have been trying all day to contact the ticket office to obtains disabled person tickets for myself and my career due to being in a wheel chair.
I have rung and left several messages with the ticket office for them to call back and also sent 2 emails to the ticket office to explain my difficulties and requested a phone call or email in help to obtain tickets for tomorrow nights game.
im staggered that I have yet to receive either a phone call or email as of 6 pm tonight. Surely Mr Waggot would be very concerned indeed that a supporter venturing to a game for the first time in ages is experiencing such difficulties in obtaining tickets. I do need to speak to them as you cannot just buy tickets on line for disabled tickets. I'm frustrated and very very dissapionted by the whole experience.. Can anyone give me email addy etc for me to contact either Mr Waggot direct or at least an official at the club to explain their service. I fully understand and appreciate that at bust times it can be a while to return calls or email but all day ??? Any help would be appreciated as I dare not just turn up due to needing a deffinate position for my wheel chair etc.
I was in the shop this afternoon queuing for half an hour for a ticket for the Crewe game and the phone was constantly ringing but nobody answered it and just let it ring.I said to others in the line that's why I came to the shop and they all said them too.A woman was getting a bit edgy as she came out of work to get tickets and was supposed to be back at work but as it was slow she said she was in for a rollicking by her gaffer as she told him she wouldn't be long !

skybluejelly

I think the phone number gets you through to lockhurst lane , but there is only one person there as well so either way you are lucky if you get through

Users who are viewing this thread