O2 Issues (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Really annoying, can't send a text or make a call :(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Mines fine. I'm with o2. Is it only certain areas or tarriffs?

kg82

People I knew didn't have any signal and I did. O2 were "dealing" it the whole day, then last night I got no signal too! Been able to deal with it by having whatsapp. Can't do anything about calls though but at least you can message if needs be (and the person you're messaging has whatsapp too)?!

Nick1974

I don't think its affected every o2 user, yesterday I couldn't call o2 mobiles but could call other networks and landlines, this morning though couldn't call any phone at all

guicey15

I couldn't call or text or use the internet or anything yesterday or this morning, about 8.30am everything started working again

kg82

I have signal again now. But if you haven't they said all the 2g stuff is sorted and 3g is getting there but not quite - they've said, if you still haven't got signal, turn your 3g off.

Ccfcsj

Must admit in a way I was glad as my company mobile went down so couldn't receive any extra work.

Problem is though I am on call at the moment (thankfully only until tomorrow morning) with a Vodafone pager which was working OK. Glad it didn't go off over night as without the phone I couldn't have responded.

Thankfully mine is now back to normal.

ajsccfc

o2 customers to get 10% off their bill for this month, as well as some kind of £10 voucher.

ajsccfc

All automatic apparently, they'll be sending text messages out to everyone. The voucher thing is either valid during or given out during September.

http://blog.o2.co.uk/

We have now identified all those customers directly affected (those whose devices could not connect on our system) and we are giving them the equivalent of three days back for the disruption as a gesture of goodwill and to say sorry.

• Pay Monthly customers will receive 10% off their July subscription which will be applied on their September bill, which is equivalent to 3 days back
  • Pay & Go customers will receive 10% extra on their first top-up in September
  • (These will be applied automatically - you don't need to do anything to activate them)

To thank all our customers for supporting us through an unprecedented and difficult period, we are also giving everyone on O2 a £10 O2 voucher to spend in store. This will be redeemable via the O2 Priority Moments app or online at www.o2.co.uk/priority. It will be available between 1st and 30th September to download through Priority Moments and use in store, with no minimum spend. (One voucher can be used per transaction and no change given.)

Users who are viewing this thread