Nuneaton Town Takeover plus Ground (2 Viewers)

Ccfc1979

Takeover on the cards at Nuneaton Town?

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but would this be a way of the club owning land to build a ground (or at least pretending they are going to develop one there)? How big is the site?

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure they would buy Nuneaton to then pretend they are moving there would they? Bit OTT for a bluff.

Ccfc1979

I wouldn't want them to shaft another club either, but just thinking if there was any pressure from the Football League to prove something was happening then that could be a way of doing it.

Nick

Administrator
I wouldn't want them to shaft another club either, but just thinking if there was any pressure from the Football League to prove something was happening then that could be a way of doing it.

Buying another club is still a bit extreme.

Nick

Administrator
You will get absolute outrage on here for a comment like that.
like where you said we would be playing Nuneaton away in a league two game at the ricoh?

Buying another club to satisfy they are doing something is just a bit different

dongonzalos

like where you said we would be playing Nuneaton away in a league two game at the ricoh?

Buying another club to satisfy they are doing something is just a bit different

No that wasn't my comment that got outrage.
It was a comment about potentially buying another club to bluff CCFC into returning. That got outrage.
Very similar to this idea so I am sure it is about to come.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
No that wasn't my comment that got outrage.
It was a comment about potentially buying another club to bluff CCFC into returning. That got outrage.
Very similar to this idea so I am sure it is about to come.
Is it really the same comment? So people think sisu would buy another football club to make it look like they are doing something in regards to a stadium for the other one?

Really?

dongonzalos

Is it really the same comment? So people think sisu would buy another football club to make it look like they are doing something in regards to a stadium for the other one?

Really?

It's the question here so I am sure the outrage will follow.
Or maybe it won't

dongonzalos

For me the concern would more be if you thought SISU actually had any genuine desire to build a new stadium. One is available in Nuneaton. Could it be extended to 12k?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If we did shaft another club then I would might set fire to all my city shirts. Or sell them on ebay, which might be more lucrative.

Of course, it would depend if it was CCFC or SISU doing the shafting.

dongonzalos

If we did shaft another club then I would might set fire to all my city shirts. Or sell them on ebay, which might be more lucrative.

Of course, it would depend if it was CCFC or SISU doing the shafting.

It could be SISU buying the ground and the other people renting and in a ground share with CCFC.
Just a hypothesis

joemercersaces

No, it must be CCFC related.

It mentioned football and it was in the Telegraph.

Nailed on certainty.

Not sure about that, nor content with blowing Wasps at every opportunity they regularly regale us with the latest developments at, err, Birmingham Moseley RFC.

Users who are viewing this thread