Nick proschwitz..why and who? (1 Viewer)

steveecov

With the obvious deficiencies in all departments but striker, why was he brought in?

More to the point, WHO sanctioned it?

With the candidates allegedly down to 2 now, it couldn't have any connection to new gaffer.

Most baffling of all the loans.

Gazolba

Cannot see him being any better than Madine who incidentally scored for Blackpool today.

Steve.B50

With the obvious deficiencies in all departments but striker, why was he brought in?

With the candidates allegedly down to 2 now, it couldn't have any connection to new gaffer.

Good point.
more proof that SW makes and made the decisions

The Philosopher

We may be reading too deeply. It may be that his agent just wanted to get him some match time at this level before his contract runs out.

italiahorse

He is a big guy but appears not very mobile.
He was placed up front by himself today and didn't do a lot as he had no service and no support once we dropped to 5 in midfield.
He seems to suit one purpose and some managers may not want that one purpose.
Strange decision as new manager may not want him.

hill83

If the new manager doesn't want him we can send him back. There's got to be something in it with the new manager though surely?

letsallsingtogether

If the new manager doesn't want him we can send him back. There's got to be something in it with the new manager though surely?

Apparently they have been after him for a while but SP really didn't want him??????

RFC

Give it s rest and give him a chance and wait and see.

A target man that holds the ball up, don't judge him today as we went 4-5-1 in an effort to stem the tide.

Also wait for the imminent announcement regarding our manager!!!!!!!!!!

ccfcway

Give it s rest and give him a chance and wait and see.

A target man that holds the ball up, don't judge him today as we went 4-5-1 in an effort to stem the tide.

Also wait for the imminent announcement regarding our manager!!!!!!!!!!

so what you saying, support Mobray and lets forget about Pressley ?

georgehudson

if the wind changes direction SW changes his mind as long as it's ok with JS,
so for the answer to the OP - ask waggott

I have to say I was excited when he came in. I was pissed off as it was another loan. We've already got enough loan players. But he was just what was needed, a real number 9. He really disappointed me yesterday. Didn't muck in as much as Samuel, shyed about from headers, poor 1st touch

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He was absolutely rubbish against MK. Fell over a lot, won nothing in the air, slow, weak, moaned at the referee, wore orange boots and lost one . Absolute crap. Early days though.....

mrtrench

He was absolutely rubbish against MK. Fell over a lot, won nothing in the air, slow, weak, moaned at the referee, wore orange boots and lost one . Absolute crap. Early days though.....

He's a big man but he's in bad shape.

[video=youtube;jIXYM5C9YCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXYM5C9YCQ[/video]

LB87ccfc

Proshwitz has had no first team football for quite a few months so its extremely difficult to judge him as of yet, he be lacking sharpness and match fitness.

Brentford wanted him to get some game time, and his agent was doing the rounds, Thanks again Mr Waggott for your extensive football network in bringing him in for us.. another signing of yours ( Like I been saying for quite a while now but always get shot down - its waggott who has done the majority of our signings but people disbelieve).

steveecov

Proshwitz has had no first team football for quite a few months so its extremely difficult to judge him as of yet, he be lacking sharpness and match fitness.

Brentford wanted him to get some game time, and his agent was doing the rounds, Thanks again Mr Waggott for your extensive football network in bringing him in for us.. another signing of yours ( Like I been saying for quite a while now but always get shot down - its waggott who has done the majority of our signings but people disbelieve).

Should be ok for May then.

Users who are viewing this thread