New Series of Still Game starts next Friday (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

For those of you that haven't watched it you can get it on you tube and Netflix
Only my opinion but it's up there with only fools and horses, Phoenix nights and the office

Completely underrated
Get involved brothers and sisters

Sky_Blue_Daz

I just hope that after such a long gap they recapture brilliance of the old episodes

Captain Dart

Put it on my record list over weekend. The trailer.

Covstu

Live show back at the hydro in February! Went a few year ago and it was superb. Cannae wait for the new series, best comedy out there for years

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well I enjoyed it
Loved the "arm and a leg line"

Captain Dart

ajsccfc

I liked it, but the melancholy bit with him sending his mooching brother away in shame was a bit out of place.

Sky_Blue_Daz

And a nod towards Breaking Bad too

Loved the scene where the tore apart Tams kitchen

Covstu

Top episode tonight. I normally rewatch in the morning where you pick up some more of the jokes

Johnnythespider

I've only just got into this, not sure how I've missed it before. I really like it, even the Mrs seems to enjoy it.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I've only just got into this, not sure how I've missed it before. I really like it, even the Mrs seems to enjoy it.
How far into it are you mate ?
Got to be honest I think the first 4 series are fantastic, only my opinion but it tails off a little bit towards the end if the 5th series but even a bad episode is pretty good
I just can't get over the love in for mrs brown in comparison to still game
Hopefully they'll tour the live show this time

Johnnythespider

How far into it are you mate ?
Got to be honest I think the first 4 series are fantastic, only my opinion but it tails off a little bit towards the end if the 5th series but even a bad episode is pretty good
I just can't get over the love in for mrs brown in comparison to still game
Hopefully they'll tour the live show this time
Just this series, I will have to buy a box set or something to catch up.

covroy

For those of you that haven't watched it you can get it on you tube and Netflix
Only my opinion but it's up there with only fools and horses, Phoenix nights and the office

Completely underrated
Get involved brothers and sisters
its brilliant, i watched the original ones as well

Covstu

Friday's was excellent again, Boabie has made more of an appearance this year which has gone well. I think I have seen each episode about 3 times now and still enjoying them. I went to the Hydro last year for the live show and probably go again this year. Best comedy by far.

Users who are viewing this thread