Skinnythebear

Nov 4, 2014
The wife is looking to upgrade her old Samsung and we're not the sharpest at phones.
She is looking for something good to load and listen to music on and look at facebook .
She would like to spend about £20 per month max and we have been advised to buy something that runs android so she doesn't get locked into iTunes.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
The wife is looking to upgrade her old Samsung and we're not the sharpest at phones.
She is looking for something good to load and listen to music on and look at facebook .
She would like to spend about £20 per month max and we have been advised to buy something that runs android so she doesn't get locked into iTunes.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
I saw the title and thought the thread was going to be about some kind of swap job.

How disappointing. :(

Reactions: dutchman and vow

Pipehitterz

Jul 11, 2011
smart ultra7 on vodafone

as close to the market leaders you can possibly get for less than a third of what samsung htc and iphones cost

Marty

Mar 20, 2011
I was recommended the One Plus 3. Flagship model from a small Chinese brand. Specs are comparable to the Galaxy S7 with half the price. Very highly rated phones.

https://oneplus.net/uk/3/overview

Pipehitterz

Jul 11, 2011
A
I was recommended the One Plus 3. Flagship model from a small Chinese brand. Specs are comparable to the Galaxy S7 with half the price. Very highly rated phones.

https://oneplus.net/uk/3/overview
Are they invite only phones tho like the 2?
Still 300plus for the phones mind, starting to get nearer the higher end phones now they've had relative success in the market

robofcov

Feb 18, 2012
Agree with Pipehitterz I have Ultra 7 for about a month now very impressed on a Vodafone contract
£19 a month

Users who are viewing this thread