New online shop. (1 Viewer)

Gaskell

Hi all. Seeing as we are in the Computing section I thought I would share with you my new online shop. It's called Igloo Entertainment, we sell all the latest Games/DVDs and CDs, new and pre-owned.
Most of our products are cheaper than all your usual online retailers, amazon/play/game/gamestation etc. So please if you get five minutes have a look at
www.igloo-entertainment.co.uk

All our products are free delivery and arrive within 3-5 working days.

@iglooshopping - Twitter
www.facebook.com/iglooentertainment

Feel free to give me some feedback as the shop only went online last Friday.

Thanks a lot.

PUSB!

Nick

Administrator
There is no phone number or postal address!

What would make me use you rather than play?

Gaskell

I need to put the phone number on you're right Nick, our postal address is on all our receipts when we send out items. We went live last Friday so there are some alterations still to be done. Why would you use me rather than Play? I'm a local guy who has just set up a business, hoping that local people will support me. Most of my products are cheaper than Play, it's free delivery and it arrives within 3-5 working days. (If you're item is being posted to an address in Coventry it's usually 3 working days because I will deliver it myself)

dutchman

Hi all. Seeing as we are in the Computing section I thought I would share with you my new online shop. It's called Igloo Entertainment, we sell all the latest Games/DVDs and CDs, new and pre-owned.

Good luck with that.
thumbup.gif

Marty

Good luck, I hope it works out for you. I'm a firm believer in supporting local companies, so will be using you in the future.

Nick

Administrator
From a technical site, heres a few things to think about:

• The items have no description at all, yes I can buy stuff but there is no information about anything.
  • In terms of SEO, you need to look at the keywords, page titles and page descriptions
  • The site is unsecure, there is no SSL certificate. Big security risk for ecommerce and puts people off.
If you need any advice you can drop me a PM, worked with a lot of ecommerce sites ;)

hughescov

There are quite a few things that you could improve on in your design. Two are having a favicon.ico and also your logo linking back to your homepage which in turn has a strange name of /products-page/dvd-film/.

Good luck and keep going!

Users who are viewing this thread