My mate was at wrexham and... (1 Viewer)

craigSKYBLUE

He is a sheffield wednesday fan living there..he said we didnt look good but more of a concern is he said we looked really unfit

Nick

Administrator
We have an extra week on other teams though and we now have a fitness coach which is why we lost so many games at the end of last season...

skybluedaze

He is a sheffield wednesday fan living there..he said we didnt look good but more of a concern is he said we looked really unfit

That doesn't sound good. I try not to get carried away with results in pre-season friendlies, so long as the players have a good workout and get fitter by the game, that's the main thing. It's worrying if after all these games and training the players are looking unfit. Wrexham are a good side and were unlucky last season, but shouldn't have turned Cov over like that. My optimisim is slowly waning.

skybluejack10

to be fair, we've already played 6 pre season friendlies, had a grueling week in scotland, signed 7 players with cazarine still on trial. So if were not worn out, or taking time to gel then it'll be down to a lack of playing time under our belts.
i think it's great how many matches weve played pre season, it will build us up for the season but playing every tuesday and saturday until the start of season might be a bit of a gamble?
We should be fit, come the start of the season, all that needs to come is morale (from winning games), formations being altered, tactics being tweaked and hard work to get the team right.

ccfcway

they are not though,

only 3 that played on sat played on tues, and 2 of them were in scotland

we must have used approx 30+ players in the 6 games we have had so far ?

covcity4life

we need a centre mid imo to keep game ticking along

we have thomas,deegan

kilbane as kinda makeshift and reece brown as defensive

so thomas only one with great passing range

we let norwood and bigi go,we must bring someone in, jennings still an option?

Astute

We didn't let Norwood go. We had him on loan. He never was our player.

And you have the balls to call others and myself uneducated :D

Users who are viewing this thread