MTV crashes Coventry (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Any SBT ers going or have family going over the weekend. I've bought a couple of tickets for my { 17 year old } girls for tomorrow !

Nathccfc

I was considering it, but I looked at the line up and didn't fancy it.. No one really stood out to me

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nathccfc

Suppose you've got to like whose there. I don't dislike or like the kaiser chiefs, they are the sort where I would listen to their songs on the radio but I would skip them if it was playing on my iPod. I am also working so that's another reason why I couldn't go

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bugsy

I've got 2 tickets for satday if anyone's interested can't go I'm away this weekend so can have both for £15 and I can drop them off too ....PUSB

LastGarrison

Yeah got tickets for both nights but tonight is the one for me and heading into town about half 1ish to have a few pints and something to eat!!

For a tenner it would be rude not to but it does help if you like the bands and for me I would have paid triple just to see Chase and Status!!!

Not sure whether I'll go tomorrow night and it will probably depend on how messy tonight gets!

CJ_covblaze

Yeah got tickets for both nights but tonight is the one for me and heading into town about half 1ish to have a few pints and something to eat!!

For a tenner it would be rude not to but it does help if you like the bands and for me I would have paid triple just to see Chase and Status!!!

Not sure whether I'll go tomorrow night and it will probably depend on how messy tonight gets!

It's a shame it's the same time and day as the Australia game. I'd love to see C&S and the Kaiser Chiefs live. Great to see such a big event taking place in Cov though.

Steve.B50

Any SBT ers going or have family going over the weekend. I've bought a couple of tickets for my { 17 year old } girls for tomorrow !

What is this exactly, seen a few signs on the Motorway about an event but no idea what it's all about?

Captain Dart

What is this exactly, seen a few signs on the Motorway about an event but no idea what it's all about?
Bank holiday weekend pop concert, lots of artists you never heard of that the kids like.I think the selling point is that its cheap to get in, but I'm guessing MTV get lots of TV hours out of it.

Nick

Administrator
Was thinking the same, Steve will have his glow sticks out come 9pm and a bottle of wkd!

Steve.B50

Come on Steve we all know that you are going to be up on that stage later;)

Sorry am off to London later to see a play tonight with wife and then got tickets for the England v Wales game at Twickenham tomorrow.
I am sure I would not have a clue what to do if I did get up on that stage !!!

chiefdave

It's in Plymouth this year.
Weird, wonder what's happened there then.
MTV has announced that its first MTV Crashes event of 2016 will take place at the Ricoh Arena on 27-28 May 2016.

The event, officially titled MTV Crashes Coventry, is part of a three-year agreement between MTV UK and the Ricoh Arena.

Users who are viewing this thread