Mowbray (1 Viewer)

Lamptey

Anyone else think we have one shot with him this season to get promoted? if we don't I can see being made offers he wont be able to turn down.

matesx

NEGATIVITY ALERT!!!!

just enjoy it and stop fretting

letsallsingtogether

Anyone else think we have one shot with him this season to get promoted? if we don't I can see being made offers he wont be able to turn down.

Even more offers if he gets us promoted:(

letsallsingtogether

NEGATIVITY ALERT!!!!

stop fretting

That's part of being a city fan.
I still feel that the opposition are going to score on every attack,
City fans face sequence on losing a ball and then them attacking :mad::(:eek::facepalm::D:jerkit:

Gint11

He's not going to manage us forever so enjoy the moment. Either way TM has made a difference to this club, gone back to basics and whenever he does go, has left a good foundation to go forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Smith

What's with all the negative waves man, chill out and enjoy having him here.

bawtryneal

Our best manager for 20 years. Assured, professional, no bull shit guy. I rate him extremely highly and we are fortunate to have him. Enjoy as long as we can. As long as he gets funds to match his ambition he will stay. It's up to the Coventry public to fill the ground to provide the funds to match. We will see !!!

Hobo

It doesn't matter who you are, if you are winning, have good players and a good manager people will be looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread