Miners strike channel 4 (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Just caught episode 2 of a 3 part series, focused mostly on Orgreave. The British state and its enforcers in the police are really despicable. The two coppers on there demonstrate exactly why faith in the police is low and declining.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Really enjoyed it… brought back memories of my Dad coming home from work not saying a word and just storming upstairs to my bedroom to rip down my ‘Get Maggie out’ poster I had put up in my bedroom window for the street to see. I was a bit of a 17 year old Comrade Covkid back in the day… and let’s just say my Dad was a Daily Mail reader. The miners strike brought happy times to our house …. Not!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Take a look at the extent to which the laws in this country go to hinder people in a work force from just getting collective bargaining rights, never mind anything else. Then ask yourself why

jimmyhillsfanclub

The police under Thatchers government were used as a tool for oppression....extreme violence not unusual.
Just ask the miners, protestors, football fans, new age travellers etc.
In fact, for pure brutality, the battle of the beanfield made Orgreave look like a tea party.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread