Match Thread Middlesbrough - Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 1st Jan (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

RiseAgainst

• Not popular in Coventry

• RiseAgainst
  • Members
  • 3,103 posts

Posted yesterday at 04:43 PM (edited)
I hate Coventry. The Luftwaffe had the right idea back in 1940. Flatten the bloody place and start again.

I never had an issue with Boro fans before, but fuck me, this the sort of shit we'd expect from Scumderland.
Fucking bunch of cunts in the Northeast, absolutely the scum of the earth

David O'Day

RiseAgainst

• Not popular in Coventry

• RiseAgainst
  • Members
  • 3,103 posts

Posted yesterday at 04:43 PM (edited)
I hate Coventry. The Luftwaffe had the right idea back in 1940. Flatten the bloody place and start again.

I never had an issue with Boro fans before, but fuck me, this the sort of shit we'd expect from Scumderland.
Fucking bunch of cunts in the Northeast, absolutely the scum of the earth
it's not like boro is monte carlo

robbiekeane

Just watched the whole game back as I was half asleep the other night. Few things - MWE has some absolute wheels on him doesn’t he. When he gets going there is just no catching him. Simms I thought played really well and I genuinely think he will get a couple of goals and the just take off. His shot that lead to the wright goal was really well taken and good to see him and wright have a bit of a laugh. Sakamoto is amazing, his song makes me sad. Love that palmers likes a scrap

Nuskyblue

Well my shit predictions continue, although in my defence, I didn't realise they were missing hell of a lot of players through injury and the Asian Cup. They put 3 men on Saka and he still nearly had a hat trick. Unsure if the shot that hit the post was deflected.
It looked defected from where I was sat.

How good was it when he wriggled away from those three Boro players when he was hard up against the touchline!

Users who are viewing this thread