Michael Folivi (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Might work well with beavon.

I think he might be eligable for Checkatrade but not fully checked.

Randeep94

Might work out good for us, but still don't get the point of signing other teams youngsters on loan when we have our own.

Could have just brought Jordan Ponticelli into the first team fold for a run of games. Bury did similar over the last month and it nearly worked for them.

But still think we're missing a creative midfielder, someone who will create chances for the forwards. Need to push Haynes further up as well, his defensive capabilities are not very good compared to his attacking. For that to happen we need Stokes back in.

Cavan O'Doherty

Turns out we missed out on Eoin Doyle so we were desperate and signed this kid. Stinks of the Hepburn Murphy situation last transfer window. Don't blame Doyle as he has more chance there of being in league one next season

Nick

Administrator
Turns out we missed out on Eoin Doyle so we were desperate and signed this kid. Stinks of the Hepburn Murphy situation last transfer window. Don't blame Doyle as he has more chance there of being in league one next season

Didn't he go to a manager he knows?

Nick

Administrator
Top scorer for their U18s last season when they won the league. Good enough to get on the pitch this month in the Prem. Decent signs.

Feel for the kid coming into this club though.

You aren't there with a vein exploding on Saturday with anger shouting at him then?

shmmeee

Got to say, I would like to see Pontichelli getting some game time.

He's on loan at Pompey, why would where they are next season matter? More likely they don't want to throw him into a relegation scrap.

Nick

Administrator
Slade signed him for Cardiff.

True, probably why he tried then ;)

Don't think he had much of a sniff at Cardiff did he?

Doyle said he signed for Chesterfield because he had worked with Cook at Sligo Rovers too ;) So I'd guess it happened again.

hill83

Let's just see how he fucking does first shall we. I'll never understand slagging a player off before they've been given a chance. Essentially setting your stall out to want them to fail. Using 'I hope they prove me wrong' is a cop out too.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Might work well with beavon.

I think he might be eligable for Checkatrade but not fully checked.

It's whether he works with Slades style that worries me if anything.

Watford didn't enter the Checkatrade so should be available.

Cavan O'Doherty

Got to say, I would like to see Pontichelli getting some game time.

He's on loan at Pompey, why would where they are next season matter? More likely they don't want to throw him into a relegation scrap.
Permanent deal might come from it. He probably won't play for Preston again

Nick

Administrator
It's whether he works with Slades style that worries me if anything.

Watford didn't enter the Checkatrade so should be available.

Got to be better than Jodi Jones at being a target man for the long ball though!

Users who are viewing this thread