Message to Nick sub forum request !! (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
On the phone you get about the last ten posts on the new post section. Which only covers the last hour, so the new posts section isn't sufficient.

Personally, anything to do with cov city football club should be on one forum. Anything else should be another.

Having different sub threads about matters related to cov city football club be it the board, owners, manager or players is just bizarre. It is a pain in the bum on the mobile to have to keep checking different sub sections.

I think a lot of people now do use the mobile to have a look at what is happening. Just my personal opinion.

However as someone previously suggested maybe a poll about the need for subsections maybe an idea.

I got the impression previously that people were not happy that important ownership issues were going on another sub section.

What phone have you got?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I tend to just use the 'New Posts' button unless I'm looking for a particular thread. Would be good to be able to use the 'Like' button on the mobile version of the site though! (This is via Blackberry)

Otis

I've got a novel idea and it's based upon the fact that if you see an Anti-Thorn thread appear that shockingly enough it's not compulsory to post on it.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Fook me. Anything else you're not happy about? The font on the website? The colour scheme?

We have a club, we have players, we have a manager. We have just been relegated under this manager's stewardship. What else do you expect to happen?

Yep, there are too many Thorn threads, but usually the mods are pretty good at closing and merging threads of an identical type nature.

Some of the pro-Thorn threads annoy me so much more than the anti ones. I chose though to either post or ignore them accordingly. My advice is for you to do the same.

blueflint

The thing is, people moan either way.

If we close them then people moan, if we dont then they moan.

If we close duplicate threads to keep the conversations in one thread they moan, if we leave 3 threads about the same thing open they moan.

If we move them to the correct sections, they moan, if we dont, they moan.

Can't win really...
bit like city then nick

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't bother posting on Thorn-type threads......... DOH!!!! :facepalm:........ I just did it!! :(

mark82

Can we stop creating sub forums. It's getting a bit silly now. If people are not interested in a thread just don't fucking read it.

Rant Over.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can we stop creating sub forums. It's getting a bit silly now. If people are not interested in a thread just don't fucking read it.

Rant Over.

If this annoys you so much, why resurrect the thread after it had been dormant for 4 days? :whistle:

Otis

I think we need a sub-forum for idiots.

Trouble is there would be tumbleweed blowing across the main ones then.

Users who are viewing this thread