Mcsheffrey's twitter ... "Bomb Squad" (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

“@sheebagee: Bomb squad having nandos after training, 7 a side?? Any takers?? We need a game!! http://twitter.com/sheebagee/status/352471367574237186/photo/1” .... one if them there appears to be Chris Dunn... sign Lee Burge is No.2 GK next year?

Sutty

breaking-news-o.gif

ajsccfc

Chris Dunn being named as one of the players allowed to leave a few days ago was surely a clue.

mattylad

If I am deciphering the tweets correctly then Edge was praising McSheffery as he is leading the conditioning training??

Gray

I take it the ct was wrong about jordan Clark being able to leave then. He was training with the team in the video today

wal3590

This is brilliant! Fair play to them.. Still think they have something to offer as we have no money to bring anything better in

wingy

If they'd had Twitter in the 70's it would have been Berni Inn instead of Nando's I'm sure.

Nah the Bell at Monks Kirby .Till 3 in the morning sometimes .If only they'd known there was an extra hour to drink a stroll up the hill @ Pailton ex -servicemens.:facepalm:

PVA

I know it's down to salaries more than anything but most of those guys can do a job in League 1 and are significantly better than what we will have out on the park next season.

As for the guy saying 'how professional'... grilled chicken and rice, how dare they!

Users who are viewing this thread