Mata to United (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

very expensive buy, wouldn't say is worth 35 mill

but then again IMO, no player is worth a few million, but that's a different story

will be so funny if he was a flop like Torres, really want man u to miss out on europe

Covstu

Well worth the money in my opinion. They need a top signing but does beg the question of how he will fit with rooney.

LastGarrison

very expensive buy, wouldn't say is worth 35 mill

but then again IMO, no player is worth a few million, but that's a different story

will be so funny if he was a flop like Torres, really want man u to miss out on europe

Considering it's roughly the same as what Liverpool paid for Carroll I would say it is a snip.

The lad is class and only 25 so I reckon it's about the going rate.

ccfc92

Considering it's roughly the same as what Liverpool paid for Carroll I would say it is a snip.

The lad is class and only 25 so I reckon it's about the going rate.

Liverpool paid that cus Newcastle knew they had £50 mill to play with.

I think Mata is a great player agreed, but not worth £35 mill. No player is.

wingy

What Is going on here?

Mourino mindgames /

3 -4 days to sign a player 150 miles away.

Man UTD dangled on the hook ,times are a changin.

Macca

I find the gloating about Utd hilarious given their record over the last 20 years. Couple of seasons to rebuild and they will be back

thaiskyblue

I find the gloating about Utd hilarious given their record over the last 20 years. Couple of seasons to rebuild and they will be back
Agreed never been a Man Utd hater i like the fact they try to bring on young British players, but things go in cycles i think it will take Utd time and cash to catch up with Man City and Chelski , really would love to see Arsenal win the league this season, even more so after Friday night , their fans showed class and solidarity.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Puts them back into the race for 4th place. Will be interesting to see how Moyes will accomodate him, Rooney and RVP, will almost certainly need a change of formation.

Macca

Agreed never been a Man Utd hater i like the fact they try to bring on young British players, but things go in cycles i think it will take Utd time and cash to catch up with Man City and Chelski , really would love to see Arsenal win the league this season, even more so after Friday night , their fans showed class and solidarity.

It is nice to see a change in the order for sure. Anyone but Man City. I like you would like to see Arsenal do it

Gint11

Great singing for them. He will pull the strings and a signing like that gives them a lift. If anything it makes the fee paid for Feliani look ridiculous!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dpitfield

Not 100% convinced any of Moyes's buys have been that good to this point. I really think Man U could do a little better in this central midfielder position. I don't get the feeling that he can completely control a game like a scholes, iniesta, lampard, schnieder, etc. He'll do fine, but Manchester United are expected to be a top 3 club. They need very high quality players. Time will tell of course. He started out ok, but yet to see him combining well with the likes of Rooney and Van Persie.

Users who are viewing this thread