Master Thesis on Football Ownership models (1 Viewer)

Pauwel90

Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Remember that this is a theoretical approach, it doesn't quite catch the full picture. The goal of the thesis is to detect some strong effects that could be further analysed in new research.

It will take 5 minutes of your time. Don't forget to send this to your football mates!

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
Pauwel Nuytemans

shmmeee

Done. Very confusing first question if (like me) you did a tl;dr on the instruction pages :D

I assumed Project Ownership was short term with some goal in mind, Self-sustaining is what it says on the tin, no idea what Business Ownership is either.

Also, out of interest, how come you set some values by default? Wouldn't that add a bias into results?

Otis

Can someone please kindly click on the link for me to make sure it's not a scam or an attempt at phishing.

Thanking you kindly.

Pauwel90

Don't worry it's a solid link :)

@shmmeee what do you mean? (Also, out of interest, how come you set some values by default? )

Pauwel90

@Shmmeee what do you mean by setting the values by default? You mean that they aren't in the middle all the time? I think Qualtrics does it randomly. I didn't set it myself anyway.

J

Jack Griffin

If I've learned anything these past few years it is that hedge funds are a toxic ingredient in the ownership mix.

jimmyhillsfanclub

If I've learned anything these past few years....its that there are shed loads of students who appear to gain qualifications simply by posting questionnaires on football websites....bloody youth of today with their Ba in Beckham studies....

....Ignore me....I'm just jealous as I had to make do with an Engineering degree.....rock & roll!

Users who are viewing this thread