Martin O'Neill Resigns as Aston Villa Manager (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Martin O'neill has just resigned!! just been announced on sky sports.

happy dayzzzzzzzz!!

Nick

Administrator
He must have had a falling out with Randy Lerner or whatever the owner is called.

gouldberg

Let's be honest, he had to put up with Barry leaving, and now Milner's set to go. I hear Ashley Young was being linked with other teams too at one point. Don't blame him for leaving with all of that going on.

redsox

Facebook User
has anyone got a tissue .....[sniff]....I'm welling up here....:)

CovInEssex

To be honest, i think The Vile are going to struggle this season now.

Martin O'neil is a very very good manager.

gouldberg

Has Milner been sold then?

As of yet no but from what i've heard when he was sold O'Neal wouldn't recieve all of the money from the transfer to improve his side. Also there are rumours that Lerner was also considering a Spurs bid for Ashley Young. If that's the case then Lerner was effectively just beginning to do everything over O'Neals head.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
He won't be England manager unless he wants to wait until after the Euro 2012 ;)

Don't give a shit about England at the moment anyway the whole England set up is being run completely wrong from top to bottom and I'm fed up of it.

covladzak

Wonder where he will go next england manager for ye lot lol?

Worth a shout in a few years...
Maybe he could get the best out of the lazy over paid tw*ts.....
I have to agree with others on here, I'm kinda over the England squad at the moment as well.. :mad:

Tom

Villa are gonna find it hard to replace him, he's done a lot for the club and with the rumours that Milner and Young may be leaving I can't really see Villa being European contenders next season

covladzak

Bob Bradley the USA team manger, Sky Sports said wants the Vile managers job..... We can only hope he gets it!:D:D:D:D:D...

Users who are viewing this thread