Martin mcguiness (1 Viewer)

hutch1972

What's up with people ,especially the labour party ? The man was a murdering fucking scumbag.
By giving him the sickening tributes I have seen today is just showing total disrespect to those innocents who he callously murdered.
There are times I doubt the sanity of our establishment.

Bumberclart

The man was a terrorist coward, who rarely got his own hand dirty, but dished out orders for others to carry out his evil.
The IRA only got involved in the peace process when they knew the game was up. British security forces had them pretty much nailed down with informants all over their organisation, that left them with nowhere to hide.
Don't believe in god, but if there is a hell, I hope he rots in it!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
And I say again............
Everyone's entitled to their opinion I suppose.........

Malaka

Shankhill Butchers may have been a factor in the rise of the IRA. I don't condone violence, but believe that Northern Ireland should be part of Ireland again. Maybe the Protestants are worried that they would be subject to the oppression that they dished out to the catholics? I don't think would. The world is hopefully a different place. Religion has a lot to answer for

Last edited:

rob9872

I noted that too but assumed he missed the word 'don't'.

Bumberclart

Don't give a shit what side McGuinness was on, hes a murdering shithouse who never faced up to his crimes.
All terrorists who murder/mame should face justice, no matter what their religion.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't give a shit what side McGuinness was on, hes a murdering shithouse who never faced up to his crimes.
All terrorists who murder/mame should face justice, no matter what their religion.
And I say again............
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

rob9872

I think it's fair to say he doesn't keep St George in his heart.

Sky Blue Pete

I think he did horrendous things but he also was part of some incredibly amazing things that have led to a peace Ireland thought impossible less than a generation ago

rob9872

I hate that Blair gets so much credit for the peace agreement, Mo Mowlam was the true diamond in finding common ground and making both sides see sense. Amazing woman.

Sky Blue Pete

Great Coventrian heavily involved in the local politics and committed with and friends with the local Labour Party containing Ann Lucas and John mutton etc

vow

You obviously don't understand Gaelic.
Bródúil as a bheith nGaeilge! = "Proud to be Irish!"
Tiocfaidh ár lá = Our day will come (potential United Ireland)
26+6=1 means The 26 counties of the Republic of Ireland and the 6 counties of Northern Ireland together make a single United Ireland.

Is that about right, HH?

Otis

Bródúil as a bheith nGaeilge! = "Proud to be Irish!"
Tiocfaidh ár lá = Our day will come (potential United Ireland)
26+6=1 means The 26 counties of the Republic of Ireland and the 6 counties of Northern Ireland together make a single United Ireland.

Is that about right, HH?
Nice to know he can still do maths.

Users who are viewing this thread