Madeleine McCann (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yeah, I went past it on a coach a couple of times and the argument that they could see the apartment from where they were sat abandoning their children is a complete lie.

Guilty as sin, there’s a place in hell for them.
A couple of times?

Sounds like a rubber necking situation to me.

Horrific crash on the motorway.

"Oh my God, has someone been decapitated? ....... Let's go back to have another look!" 🤪

Tommo1993

A couple of times?

"Oh my God, has someone been decapitated? ....... Let's go back to have another look!" 🤪

You git. It was only a tour tbh and it passed the site. The tour guide was going on about visiting a famous British piano player’s vineyard nearby. We thought of a few names it could’ve been, but it turned out to be Cliff Richard. Does he famously play piano?!

clint van damme

You git. It was only a tour tbh and it passed the site. The tour guide was going on about visiting a famous British piano player’s vineyard nearby. We thought of a few names it could’ve been, but it turned out to be Cliff Richard. Does he famously play piano?!

Cliff Richard has a property close to where Madeline went missing you say?

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Covkid1968#

The Young Ones
Summer Holiday
With the Eyes of a child

I think you've joined the dots! Hang him!
Let the BBC know and let’s have a helicopter up over his house.

Covkid1968#

A couple of times?

At least I was Sat having a beer with some friends who work at the club( it’s a private club now and not open to the public). Although it did feel a bit rubber neckish.

fernandopartridge

I have no idea what I was trying to start an argument about 18 months ago mate but I can have a bash

They sell their labour for money. The traditional definition of working class included anyone in this category and anyone who doesn’t have significant control over their means of production.

Creating a new name for the more comfortable working class was a master stroke by the rich to make a significant portion of the workforce feel like they’re not just another cog in the machine
Correct

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread