London marathon (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I've done a couple of half marathons and that was hard enough
Good luck to all participants

LastGarrison

My mates missus won a ticket through her running club and is doing it this weekend.

She's done loads of halves and various runs etc. but she showed me the training regime she has done for the past 17 weeks and all I can say is.................fuck that!!!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

My mates missus won a ticket through her running club and is doing it this weekend.

She's done loads of halves and various runs etc. but she showed me the training regime she has done for the past 17 weeks and all I can say is.................fuck that!!!!

Someone I know is doing it & since before Xmas had been in serious training,he posts after each run every other day the GPS app type thing on Facebook absolute madness the training!

stupot07

Someone I know is doing it & since before Xmas had been in serious training,he posts after each run every other day the GPS app type thing on Facebook absolute madness the training!
I work with a couple of people that ran the Cov half marathon, absolute madness if you ask me. Love playing football and other sports but road running is so boring.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I work with a couple of people that ran the Cov half marathon, absolute madness if you ask me. Love playing football and other sports but road running is so boring.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agree, also couldn't imagine being able to dedicate my time into doing it & in fact I couldn't imagine ever being fit enough to even build up to that position!

A few laps of the park every now and again is enough for me!

dancers lance

My Mother In Law has ran it about 20 times, last year we were waiting by the finish line for her, with about 50 metres to go (and given a whole new blast of energy by family cheering) she got into a race with a bloke carrying a canoe............. he won.

clint van damme

Had a place in this years and had to defer until next year due to injury. I've done it before, it's a great experience, like Liquid gold says, it's a great party atmosphere.

Sky_Blue_Daz

My cousin did it in 3hours 12 he was aiming for 3 and a half hours so he was delighted

Users who are viewing this thread