Let's help the BST and Tangerine Knights (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

This won't cost you a penny and if anything will save you a few quid!

CdK-AiOW4AAVEbv.jpg

Nick

Administrator
How many fans will they have at the game?

Surely if people are at the game, they have already given them money?

CJ_covblaze

How many fans will they have at the game?

Surely if people are at the game, they have already given them money?

They're just asking to not buy from inside the ground or programmes etc

chiefdave

NOPM! Fair enough really, sure most people can manage to go 90 mins without buying food. Just stay in the pub for an extra pint rather than buying one at the ground.

CJ_covblaze

Agree. Won't be too hard really. Most will be in the pub until kick off and at half time the concourse will be rammed.

lifeskyblue

Good luck to them. One of the very few clubs that have been run less well than ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TangerineArmy

As away fans I know its tough not too buy beer etc but any that dont then full respect.... tbf if we hadn't stopped going you wouldn't have been able to get a beer as you would have been given the crappy east stand only (as we would have been in the north), and in there you have a burger van and portaloos.... utter disgrace considering 100M from the prem.

Although we have always had issues with our owners (the prem just highlighted it) I've always watched your situation and wish you all the best. For you to play at Northampton and fans to go their is unbelievable and every credit.

But for us our only hope to get rid of our owners (and I still cant see them happening) is starve them of cash.... that is the only thing they live for. So anything you dont spend is great :)

Expect an empty ground which is a shame, but when owners are sueing fans and ruining their lifes it just aint worth going (1 recent got a visit from baliffs and bill for 24k.... was posted on facebook and Karls son 'liked' it). And just to keep you in the loop, only reason we got to prem was that our latvian president funded charlie adam etc.... he is currently taking oystons to court for 20M....so yes..... we are goosed.

So enjoy your days lads and loads of pubs nearby which will be full of blues fans in there. #oystonout

Liquid Gold

As away fans I know its tough not too buy beer etc but any that dont then full respect.... tbf if we hadn't stopped going you wouldn't have been able to get a beer as you would have been given the crappy east stand only (as we would have been in the north), and in there you have a burger van and portaloos.... utter disgrace considering 100M from the prem.

Although we have always had issues with our owners (the prem just highlighted it) I've always watched your situation and wish you all the best. For you to play at Northampton and fans to go their is unbelievable and every credit.

But for us our only hope to get rid of our owners (and I still cant see them happening) is starve them of cash.... that is the only thing they live for. So anything you dont spend is great :)

Expect an empty ground which is a shame, but when owners are sueing fans and ruining their lifes it just aint worth going (1 recent got a visit from baliffs and bill for 24k.... was posted on facebook and Karls son 'liked' it). And just to keep you in the loop, only reason we got to prem was that our latvian president funded charlie adam etc.... he is currently taking oystons to court for 20M....so yes..... we are goosed.

So enjoy your days lads and loads of pubs nearby which will be full of blues fans in there. #oystonout

Forgive me for my ignorance but I've never actually looked at what's going on with your club. Can you enlighten me as to what's going on and why it all kicked off in the first place?

Covstu

Sounds like it is getting worse, Best of luck. I can do without a beer for 90 mins

christonabike

Me too! Once they were relegated from the prem the owner pulled the plug and sold all and sundry.

TangerineArmy

Liquid gold, I wont bore you with everything on here as have to be careful due to ongoing suing cases due to internet statements. but this site gives a lot of info http://oystonout.tumblr.com/page/7 and you read these 7 pages and think, did this club get to prem and get 100M.... plus sale off Adam, DJ etc.

But we have always had issues with our owners, the prem money just highlighted this. And from the prem... only legacy we have is pitch sprinklers!!! And Im being serious. :(

I would like to say more but it aint worth it, we have had fans lose their jobs due to court action, a fan imprisoned for 6 months due to going up to the directors box (even though Karl egged on the fans twice... and that is from a policemans statement), an OAP who said something on Facebook, a 'friend' sent this to karl.... he then had to pay 20K and we have a fan in Manchester court tomoz who karl has taken to court.

Unbelievable for working classed fans who just want to support their clubs.

Last away game I went to (huddersfield last season before I thought enough was enough) I was searched before I went in, when I asked why they said its your chairmans instructions to see if you have any anti oyston banners etc.

Wont bore you any more and good luck for the season

TangerineArmy

Liquid gold trying to put you in picture but stating 'post will not be visible until a mod had approved it for posting' Yet this is ok?

clint van damme

was dealing with a contractor at work the other day who turned out to be a Blackpool season ticket holder. Had a good chat with him and I couldn't believe you've ended up with owners worse than ours.

Disgraceful that clubs and supporters can be treated with such disregard.

Unfortunately, just like us, it doesn't seem as there's any end in sight.

Reading John Lydons autobiography at the moment and there's an appropriate quote in there,

"the thing about football is, no matter how bad it gets, it can always get worse".

Sort of sums up the situation at both clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread