Lease & Rental Agreement. (1 Viewer)

hotrod

Not sure if this has been asked before, but surely Sisu are liable for any Rent owing for any outstanding term of the Lease even if they leave the Ricoh,so I would have thought that ACL would be able to take out a winding up order for non payment of any outstanding Rent.

I wonder if after bit of investment from Sisu while we were in the Championship ie,like trying to keep some of the players they go we had got promoted to the Premier League whether Sisu would have said to Acl,'Hey Guys I think we should pay more Rent now we are getting more income' erm I think not.It seems to me as Sisu want everything their way.

Regards.

bigfatronssba

Appleton will just sell sisu the assets out of Ltd, then he will liquidate Ltd whilst it contains the lease.

lordsummerisle

Not sure if this has been asked before, but surely Sisu are liable for any Rent owing for any outstanding term of the Lease even if they leave the Ricoh,so I would have thought that ACL would be able to take out a winding up order for non payment of any outstanding Rent.

I wonder if after bit of investment from Sisu while we were in the Championship ie,like trying to keep some of the players they go we had got promoted to the Premier League whether Sisu would have said to Acl,'Hey Guys I think we should pay more Rent now we are getting more income' erm I think not.It seems to me as Sisu want everything their way.

Regards.

It's actually in the rental agreement set up when moved into the Ricoh that the rent went up if got to the Premier League, and think, though not certain, something like £4 per extra fan over 15,000.

Unfortunately no clause for reduction if relegated from the Championship put in by the muppets who signed the original agreement.

bigfatronssba

It's actually in the rental agreement set up when moved into the Ricoh that the rent went up if got to the Premier League, and think, though not certain, something like £4 per extra fan over 15,000.

Unfortunately no clause for reduction if relegated from the Championship put in by the muppets who signed the original agreement.

I thought that the Higgs guy at the time wanted that, along with a reduction for relegation, but Robinson refused because he only thought about promotion?

hotrod

People seem to forget that nobody forced Sisu to sign the Lease,it is only because of their own ineptitude that they are in the position they are today.

Regards.

lordsummerisle

People seem to forget that nobody forced Sisu to sign the Lease,it is only because of their own ineptitude that they are in the position they are today.

Regards.

It was a totally different set of muppets from the current muppets, who signed the lease.

dongonzalos

I was under the impression Higgs/Council offered the club a sliding and rising rent dependant in league and attendances and the club refused and said stick with a set rent?

hotrod

It was a totally different set of muppets from the current muppets, who signed the lease.

Yes agreed,but they still had to agree to the contents of the Lease when they took it on,if they did not like the contents then was the time to negotiate.

Regards.

Bill Glazier

And you can't get a better rent deal than the £0 ACL are offering now. Sisu are just using the 'rent row' as an excuse to try and distress ACL, and everyone knows it.

lordsummerisle

I was under the impression Higgs/Council offered the club a sliding and rising rent dependant in league and attendances and the club refused and said stick with a set rent?

Actually think that the rising rent on attendances may have been the suggestion from the deal offered by ACL in January, £3 per fan over 15,000 in the Championship, £4 per fan in the Premiership on top of whatever rent agreed.

Poor deal for both sides that one.

hotrod

Let us not forget that Acl are a CHARITY for the people of Coventry.

lordsummerisle

Let us not forget that Acl are a CHARITY for the people of Coventry.

I know, it amazes me how many people think that when Sisu came in they should have renegotiated the rent level down to what is being offered now thus depriving them of millions over the last 6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread