Leamington & Warwick Supporters Club (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

i wish them every success. But if they're told something in confidentiality and can't reveal why bother mentioning it? Hasn't our support had enough false dawns?
Yes but he was asked by another poster, at least he was being truthful
What will be will be, do people really expect to find out everything from an Internet site especially one that is read by the people that run our club, and run by those that slag off those trying to change things.
This is the last place you want to come to for those answers.

Nick

Administrator
What will be will be, do people really expect to find out everything from an Internet site especially one that is read by the people that run our club, and run by those that slag off those trying to change things.
Back pats don't change things. Cuddling fans if other clubs doesn't change things.

If we believe all the inside info coming from fans groups we have been taken over years ago.

Just as misleading as the crap that comes from sisu and fed stuff because they swallow up being important.and get strung along.

Elliott will be there for a reason and he won't be telling people things because they are his mates. That goes for all parties too.

This probably is the last place people will post things, as stuff doesn't just get aimlessly believed and gets questioned. Exactly why juggy got happy with the block button when he had 2 contradicting things he said posted to him. Much easier to just stick to back pats and "well done". The same as when he was going on about osb having an nvq because he kept calling juggys bullshit.

I saw it as a group of cov fans in the area wanting to have a beer and talk ccfc rather than a protest / change the world group?

Last edited:

clint van damme

wondered what you were on about, he was asked a question but when I clicked on the thread instead of going to the first post I hadn't read which was Sky Blue Harrys it took me to stickers so apologies.
I thought sticker had just posted something about it at random.
Also explains who he was referring to when he mentioned big g because I hadn't seen that post either!

letsallsingtogether

Back pats don't change things. Cuddling fans if other clubs doesn't change things.

If we believe all the inside info coming from fans groups we have been taken over years ago.

Just as misleading as the crap that comes from sisu and fed stuff because they swallow up being important.and get strung along.

Elliott will be there for a reason and he won't be telling people things because they are his mates. That goes for all parties too.

This probably is the last place people will post things, as stuff doesn't just get aimlessly believed and gets questioned. Exactly why juggy got happy with the block button when he had 2 contradicting things he said posted to him. Much easier to just stick to back pats and "well done". The same as when he was going on about osb having an nvq because he kept calling juggys bullshit.

I saw it as a group of cov fans in the area wanting to have a beer and talk ccfc rather than a protest / change the world group?

Fuck me Nick you talk some shit.
Back patting is that what it is all about?
Must be you go on about it all the time, dont worry will give you one next time we meet ;)

( back pat before any of you comment)

sticker

Interesting that its new old posters
I stopped coming on here Nick to be honest because every thread degenerate into a shambles by the same posters, you guys dont like Juggy, even though hes actively trying to do something to save the club, had anyone had bothered to turn up off here last night, they would have heard first hand why the supporters club was set up and what Joe Elliot had to say, i saw the earlier posts regarding the meeting and the standard reply's were posted, rather than getting behind such things why do posters become keyboard warriors and pour scorn on it :).

Nick

Administrator
Fuck me Nick you talk some shit.
Back patting is that what it is all about?
Must be you go on about it all the time, dont worry will give you one next time we meet ;)

( back pat before any of you comment)
Yet you keep saying it but don't point out what's shit? Back pats, cuddling other fans for pictures. People making up they are saving the club.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I stopped coming on here Nick to be honest because every thread degenerate into a shambles by the same posters, you guys dont like Juggy, even though hes actively trying to do something to save the club, had anyone had bothered to turn up off here last night, they would have heard first hand why the supporters club was set up and what Joe Elliot had to say, i saw the earlier posts regarding the meeting and the standard reply's were posted, rather than getting behind such things why do posters become keyboard warriors and pour scorn on it :).
So how is it saving the club? It's the old "at least he's doing something" line isn't it? What should people be getting behind?

I don't dislike him, just don't get the need for bullshitting with rumours all the time and to block when it gets pointed out from his own tweets. Same goes for when another of his rumours got dispelled by osb and he was going on about nvq qualifications etc.

What's the point? Still, people see that sort of thing as saving the club.

Sky Blue Harry H

So how is it saving the club? It's the old "at least he's doing something" line isn't it? What should people be getting behind?

I don't dislike him, just don't get the need for bullshitting with rumours all the time and to block when it gets pointed out from his own tweets. Same goes for when another of his rumours got dispelled by osb and he was going on about nvq qualifications etc.

I've heard rumours before (on all sorts of things, not necessarilly CCFC related)- I've passed some on - that's not the same as being a bullshitter (which is making things up). Don't know about Juggy's past rumours etc.- just seemed a decent enough bloke when I've met him.

Nick

Administrator
I've heard rumours before (on all sorts of things, not necessarilly CCFC related)- I've passed some on - that's not the same as being a bullshitter (which is making things up). Don't know about Juggy's past rumours etc.- just seemed a decent enough bloke when I've met him.

Im not saying he isn't, or doubting his love for CCFC.

There was the whole "TM told me this" which turned to "I overheard TM say this to somebody" type rumour. His tweets contradicted as one said TM told him the other said he overheard TM say it.

Just don't see the point in things like that.

Sky Blue Harry H

Im not saying he isn't, or doubting his love for CCFC.

There was the whole "TM told me this" which turned to "I overheard TM say this to somebody" type rumour. His tweets contradicted as one said TM told him the other said he overheard TM say it.

Just don't see the point in things like that.

Fair enough, although I'm minded of the "I never said she stole my money" example which can (apparently) have 7 different meanings, depending where you put the emphasis ! Perhaps Juggy should be more careful, although I'm surprised he can recount any information after some of the drinking sessions that take place pre and post match.

Sky Blue Harry H

Neither have I - the rumours I have heard tend to be random, and often about women's infidelities (unfortunately, none with me!)

Hobo

Have I missed where he said he was saving the club? Or does it just suit your put downs. Sounds like a supporters club to me. People will go and support it if they get something back ; social scene, discounted travel.

I don't think they are a Sky Blues Guy Fawkes plot.

Hobo

Strange how some people are calling for fans to unite and support the team. Yet when some fans try to regenerate the fan base they get scoffed at.

Nick

Administrator
Have I missed where he said he was saving the club? Or does it just suit your put downs. Sounds like a supporters club to me. People will go and support it if they get something back ; social scene, discounted travel.

I don't think they are a Sky Blues Guy Fawkes plot.

Read the post I quoted where it says he is trying to save the club ;) I assumed it was a few city fans meeting up for a beer and talking about city and then travelling to games together etc and fair play, that's why when all of the "trying to save the club" and "what are you trying to do" crap comes out I question it.

Hobo

Really Nick?

Read the post I quoted where it says he is trying to save the club ;) I assumed it was a few city fans meeting up for a beer and talking about city and then travelling to games together etc and fair play, that's why when all of the "trying to save the club" and "what are you trying to do" crap comes out I question it.
"So how is it saving the club? It's the old "at least he's doing something" line isn't it? What should people be getting behind?

Yet you keep saying it but don't point out what's shit? Back pats, cuddling other fans for pictures. People making up they are saving the club.

What's the point? Still, people see that sort of thing as saving the club".....all Nick!

Nick

Administrator
Really Nick?

"So how is it saving the club? It's the old "at least he's doing something" line isn't it? What should people be getting behind?

What's the point? Still, people see that sort of thing as saving the club".....all Nick!

It's in the post I quoted.

even though hes actively trying to do something to save the club

You have also posted things in reply to LAST.

Users who are viewing this thread