Lamieras signs for Plymouth (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Stayed in League 1 signing for them. Will be interesting to see how he does there.

RegTheDonk

Surprising to be honest as MR played him a fair bit. Maybe he wanted to go more than MR wanted him to stay.

steve82

League two ain't his stage tho is it, good luck to him.

Wouldn't mind if they let Antoni Sarcevic come this way tho from Plymouth! Would tick our set piece man box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

Didn't even realise he'd gone. Good luck to him. Rated him myself, had a decent pass in him but a bit lightweight.

torchomatic

To be honest I don't think we could say L2 isn't for him until we'd actually seen him play in L2. I liked him, thought he deserved another year.

AlansEyes

The definition of a luxury player. Looked an absolute world beater in the first few games of the 2015/16 season and showed it in flashes since, but too hot and cold for the roles that he was given here. If he's given the number 10 role at Plymouth playing off someone he develops a good understanding with then maybe he'll be a decent L1 player for Plymouth. But for me, his wages are better used elsewhere.

Kingokings204

No loss for me and never really did it. Surprised he has got a better offer. We can now get a solid midfielder in now. I for one am happy.

Nothing against him so Good luck to him.

lifeskyblue

Not the right player for us once Maddison got injured. Very good in a 'football playing' attacking side. Looked out of place in a side that needed to fight for possession.
Good luck to the lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Still remember his trial game against nuneaton, looked really good as well!

Yes, he was great that day. Remember all the "sign him up, sign him up, sign him up" chants?

stevefloyd

Still remember his trial game against nuneaton, looked really good as well!
He looked fantastic in that game went off at half time, I was delighted when he signed but apart from a few flashes here and there he was fucking woeful...good luck to him and Plymouth, lets hope they are not depending on goals from him

Nick

Administrator
He looked fantastic in that game went off at half time, I was delighted when he signed but apart from a few flashes here and there he was fucking woeful...good luck to him and Plymouth, lets hope they are not depending on goals from him

Guaranteed to score loads of goals now!

vow

I gave him the benefit of the doubt to begin with and liked the fact that MR played him a lot, even if it was to see if he deserved another years contract.

However, in those games under MR he didn't shine, whether that was lack of movement from others, him not getting the ball often enough or he just found his level of performance?
For me I'm glad he didn't get a new contract with us as I believe MR has something up his sleeve (signs another player in the no.10 role) and didn't fancy him, but I am glad that he's sorted himself out with a club.

Nick

Administrator
With the ball at his feet he seemed to be one step ahead of the other players, when Armstrong was here he was on the same level and it worked.

That pass through for Armstrong against Millwall I think it was is a good example.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Complete luxury player, great when things are going your way and like playing with ten men when it's not.

Sbarcher

Can't be true....... not on the offal yet!

Users who are viewing this thread