Lameries Penalty Shout (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Still pulled Lameries' arm back penalty and a red card!

I did sense with that ref last night anything was possible & I was more worried every time the ball went into the our box at the end he would point to the Spot for something.

Warwickhunt

right in line with it the defender grabbed his arm

Paxman II

It should have been a penalty but lameries took a dive for effect and that probably cost us the decision.

stupot07

It probably was a pen, I don't think the pull was enough to bring him down and the dive probably cost us the decision

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

That ref last night proved 3/4 times he made decisions based on players reactions, got up he didn't give it, go and stay down he was giving it.

Evo1883

Looked a stone wall even from block 16 , only had the keeper to beat why would he go down ?

skybluetony176

We'd only have missed anyway ;) At least it would have made the boo boy's happy to offset the disappointment of a victory and 3 points.

Last edited:

Kingokings204

Don't care how much he went down. He didn't do that theatrical. It was a penalty and a yellow. Stone wall.

CJ_covblaze

That ref last night proved 3/4 times he made decisions based on players reactions, got up he didn't give it, go and stay down he was giving it.

Like the Vincelot challenge. How he escaped without anything is beyond me. Ref had a shocker all round.

Users who are viewing this thread