L2 (1 Viewer)

valeskyblue

Just how bad will it be if we get relegated? Is this once proud club marooned in the lower leagues forever, even the championchip seems a miliion miles away

Otis

Just how bad will it be if we get relegated? Is this once proud club marooned in the lower leagues forever, even the championchip seems a miliion miles away

Don't know about that! Soon we will be in the Chumpions League.

Evo1883

Dont worry atleast we will win some games (flashback to championship relegation threads )

chiefdave

If we go down, and it's a very real possibility, I can quite easily see us dropping out of the league completely. I think there's more chance of that than us getting back up quickly.

ecky

Just watched Derby-Forest highlights, i cant remember the last time we were involved in such a high octane passionate game of football.
Sisu and Pressley have destroyed the very heart and soul of our once great club..we are now a complete shambolic excuse of a club

Evo1883

Worrying thing is , nearly all the teams below us have a game in hand including the bottom 4 and we sit 3 points off relegation

skybluetony176

Our goal difference over the teams below us with the exception of Leyton Orient (I think) is crucial.

But look on the bright side. At least we have something to play for now this season.

stupot07

I can't wait to get my League 2 Tour T-shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

malkitccfc

beaten Wycombe, Exeter and Plymouth this year. League two will be a breeze. Maybe gain some momentum and shoot straight back up the divisions

stupot07

beaten Wycombe, Exeter and Plymouth this year. League two will be a breeze. Maybe gain some momentum and shoot straight back up the divisions

Yeah, that's what portsmouth said when they were relegated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Tommystours

That's we said when relegated from the Prem, and oh didn't we say the same when relegated to league 1
pressley for Rangers !!!

Otis

How far do we have to fall? It's seems immosable to think of promotion from any division

Soon we will have the mouthwatering prospect of City v United. That gladiatorial battle of 2 greats!

Coventry City V Coventry United!

Maybe, just maybe there will be some sort of giant killing and the Sky Blues can escape victorious!

skybluericoh

file:///Users/Bernie/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2012/05/26/20120526-144256/IMG_0076.JPG

Not sure the photo will work - Think I got it from somewhere on here anyway....

Gone from never know what relegation felt like to immune to the feeling. We will be going down, if not this year then next. SISU need not build a ground, they will have completed killed this club before the ground would be built and any one of the council pitches will be big enough. That's if the council let them use them!

Nonleagueherewecome

Dont worry atleast we will win some games (flashback to championship relegation threads )

League 2 Tour!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

CCFC PimpRail

Teams go up and teams go down- just look at Wigan and Wolves. The problem with CCFC is justifying why there should be better than four other teams out of a total of 24 and not get relegated...

Gazolba

And lost to Worcester!

Gazolba

How bad will L2 be? Well we wont be able to afford the great players we now have, and will have to watch even lesser players. Obviously, we will lose many supporters. We wont be on TV much and will face the danger of going out of the league altogether. If that happens, we may not be able to afford any professional players and will have a team of accountants and plumbers, will be unable to afford the rent at the Ricoh and may have to groundshare with Nuneaton.

mrtrench

How long until Coventry United pass us? Will we even play them (as we may drop the same season as they are promoted into that league)?

Steve.B50

Have been to all but 11 grounds in the Football League and 5 are in Div 2, never been to Fleetwood in Div 1) so next year I hope to,only have 5 left to do.

Bill Glazier

It looks like Sisu have given up and just don't care anymore. Their exit strategy might just be to milk the academy until relegations finish the club off. They've stopped bothering to communicate, leaving Pressley to take the flak. It's all very, very sad.

D

Deleted member 4439

It looks like Sisu have given up and just don't care anymore. Their exit strategy might just be to milk the academy until relegations finish the club off. They've stopped bothering to communicate, leaving Pressley to take the flak. It's all very, very sad.

A simple but very probable thesis and conclusion, I think. Apart from the recent comms in which they (SISU) clearly signalled their disinterest in the club, we haven't heard from Fisher and, in particular, Waggot since the return to the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread