Juggy (1 Viewer)

wingy

Anyone read his letter In the CT today
Unfortunately not on the laptop so If anyone could add the link would be grateful
Good assessment of manager and media

CJ_covblaze

Good stuff as always from Juggy. Difficult to disagree with any of that.

The Lurker

He's ccfc through and through. Loves a beer and see him most weekends in the wheatsheaf or at the away games. Speaks sense

Grendel

He's ccfc through and through. Loves a beer and see him most weekends in the wheatsheaf or at the away games. Speaks sense

He had a season ticket at "suxfields" didn't he ?

Grendel

Don't know if he had a season ticket but I know he went regularly. And your point is?

Well he did have one so I assume according to people like you he was anti nopm and was one if the minority who supported the move. Still as you say he talks a lot of sense. Not sure what that makes what you talk.

The Lurker

Well he did have one so I assume according to people like you he was anti nopm and was one if the minority who supported the move. Still as you say he talks a lot of sense. Not sure what that makes what you talk.

According to people like me? Think your mistaken me with someone else. I didn't believe in the move nor did the majority of fans as the attendances show. And yes he does talk sense as per the article. Next time I see him I'll ask about the season ticket at sixfields

Grendel

According to people like me? Think your mistaken me with someone else. I didn't believe in the move nor did the majority of fans as the attendances show. And yes he does talk sense as per the article. Next time I see him I'll ask about the season ticket at sixfields

Yes then you can give him his Blue Peter badge, his gold star super fan status and also inform him that those who went to sixfields supported the move and acknowledged it would be perminant.

The Lurker

Yes then you can give him his Blue Peter badge, his gold star super fan status and also inform him that those who went to sixfields supported the move and acknowledged it would be perminant.

I will, only if torch don't mind. I know he likes the super fan status. Don't want him getting jealous now

Hobo

Anyone read his letter In the CT today
Unfortunately not on the laptop so If anyone could add the link would be grateful
Good assessment of manager and media

cannot argue with how you see it Juggy. But I think the tactics of JS and TF are even more baffling. Change the manager as much as you luke but the results will be the same under this regime.

Astute

He had a season ticket at "suxfields" didn't he ?

Wassup?

Do too many CCC lovers like what he said so you try to cause problems amongst ourselves as usual? About time you started to act your age.

letsallsingtogether

Wassup?

Do too many CCC lovers like what he said so you try to cause problems amongst ourselves as usual? About time you started to act your age.

He can't help it doesn't like it when someone actually brings all sides together.

We were sitting with Juggy in the pub before the walsall game yes he had a season ticket at shitfields and yes we were hillers/members of the trust sorry to let some know that we were not at each others throats but had a beer and a healthy debate together..... To be fair we agreed on most things.PUSB:)

mrtrench

Feeling mischievous?

Sky Blue Dal

Wassup?

It's sad to say he is getting pretty pathetic.

That just came out of the blue and the least constructive of the post on this thread.. way off topicl!!!:facepalm:

bringbackrattles

I drink with Juggy in the Wheatsheaf before games and I like the bloke he speaks from the heart unlike Pressley who talks out of his arse !

Grendel

It's sad to say he is getting pretty pathetic.

That just came out of the blue and the least constructive of the post on this thread.. way off topicl!!!:facepalm:

No it's not off topic it's a reaction to the crap people who did go to sixfields received from from people like the lurker who took the "moral" high ground.

It's an uncomfortable truth and is a valid comment.

letsallsingtogether

No it's not off topic it's a reaction to the crap people who did go to sixfields received from from people like the lurker who took the "moral" high ground.

It's an uncomfortable truth and is a valid comment.

And the crap everyone else got from you sixfielders?
the trust ccc, higgs, hillers, wasps etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread