Joshua v Klitschko (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

What a fight this could be ? Joshua could knock him out early doors,but Klitschko could test him in a long scrap.It is an intriguing duel I reckon and is tricky to forecast. But personally I'm going for a Joshua knockout in the 5th round. Anybody agree ?

pastythegreat

It will no doubt be a good fight, but I think AJ has this one in the 7th.
As fit and good as Klitschko is, in boxing terms hes an old man and AJ is an abnormality!
For me it's like Ivan Drago vs Appollo Creed.
Creed didn't stand a chance, neither does Klitschko!
What a fight this could be ? Joshua could knock him out early doors,but Klitschko could test him in a long scrap.It is an intriguing duel I reckon and is tricky to forecast. But personally I'm going for a Joshua knockout in the 5th round. Anybody agree ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Could just be a last payday for Klitscho, if Klitscho wins he will have effectively ruined AJ's status.

Either way, the timing will be right for Fury to come back surely?

bringbackrattles

My mate who's an ex boxer says Joshua will destroy Klitschko. But we all know anything can happen in sport. I recall being in shock when Tyson lost to Douglas !

CCFC88

Cant see Wlad troubling AJ too much, he looked slow and one dimensional against TF and that was 18 months ago, I'm surprised he hasn't pulled out to be honest.

One last payday for WK, Aj stoppage 3-4, I think as soon as AJ catches him he will struggle to stay upright. AJ to be lauded as the World Champ when we all know the real world champ is at the bottom of a bottle somewhere!

CCFC88

Could just be a last payday for Klitscho, if Klitscho wins he will have effectively ruined AJ's status.

Either way, the timing will be right for Fury to come back surely?
Fury posted the other day he was to fight on the BJS card in July after a joint training camp in Marbella, I can only see that training camp ending one way unfortunately, although Id be over the moon if both made it through!

ccfchoi87

Can't see anything other than Joshua winning early on. If fury could sort himself out his awkward style would test Joshua. If not I don't see who can challenge AJ

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else see the Joshua documentary?

Was surprised he still lives at home with his mum etc.

bringbackrattles

Anybody else see the Joshua documentary?

Was surprised he still lives at home with his mum etc.
I watched it and it was a good documentary.
But his private life is a bit secretive I heard. He's got a partner and a kid its been reported,so doubt he still lives with his mum ?

Nick

Administrator
The bit about his kid really confused me.

The bit where it was "he has some time off so he can go and relax on the beach with his mates" which you would have thought would be "he can go and spend some time with his son etc".

I can understand if he doesn't want his kid in front of the cameras, but there just didn't seem to be too much mention of him apart from with the Rock and when the guy bought some designer clothes.

bringbackrattles

The bit about his kid really confused me.

The bit where it was "he has some time off so he can go and relax on the beach with his mates" which you would have thought would be "he can go and spend some time with his son etc".

I can understand if he doesn't want his kid in front of the cameras, but there just didn't seem to be too much mention of him apart from with the Rock and when the guy bought some designer clothes.
It appears his life is being run by the Hearns camp ? Maybe they want him to keep his boxing/private life apart? Strange whatever the reason !

Nick

Administrator
It appears his life is being run by the Hearns camp ? Maybe they want him to keep his boxing/private life apart? Strange whatever the reason !

It was as if a couple of his mates just got paid to go around with him and piss about too. Great job.

CCFC88

Not seen the documentary but Im sure there was something in the papers about him not paying child support a while back and Whyte and Fury have both made reference to his teenage years where it was suggested he was a drug dealer, there is no substance to back this up and may well just be paper talk.

Certainly seems like there is more than meets the eye, he is exceptionally media polished which is the one thing that I cant get on board with, he may just be a genuine angel but I have my doubts.

Either way, whatever he is doing is working so all power to him, I doubt we will see him on holiday buying jagerbombs for the whole bar this summer, but then again Tyson Fury is one of a kind!

bringbackrattles

It did say he was on bail and I think he has been in trouble for drugs.
Going off track a little. He's 6'6" and around 17 stone so is Klitschko I imagine.My all time favourite boxer Rocky Marciano was under six feet and weighed in at around 13/14 stone. I wonder how Rocky would handle these two heavyweight fighters if he was around today ? Then again he would have had to fight at light heavy !

eastwoodsdustman

My mate who's an ex boxer says Joshua will destroy Klitschko. But we all know anything can happen in sport. I recall being in shock when Tyson lost to Douglas !

He will destroy him. He has very very fast hand speed along with the power and its his hand speed which beats people, he's just too quick.

eastwoodsdustman

Cant see Wlad troubling AJ too much, he looked slow and one dimensional against TF and that was 18 months ago, I'm surprised he hasn't pulled out to be honest.

One last payday for WK, Aj stoppage 3-4, I think as soon as AJ catches him he will struggle to stay upright. AJ to be lauded as the World Champ when we all know the real world champ is at the bottom of a bottle somewhere!

I thought he was parked at the side of the A45 just past the Kenilworth road having been moved on from Copsewood.

Rich

AJ only needs to catch him once and the fight will be boring.

WK is going to do his best bear impression and try to hold AJ off.

Nick

Administrator
How much is WK likely to be paid?

I'd go in with Joshua in the next 10 minutes for a mill.

Nick

Administrator
Listen to you! a few sessions down the Gym and a few protein shakes and you're taking the world on!:emoji_lifter:

I would have anyway for that sort of money and do what Charles Martin did and just take a punch and go down like a sack of shit.

I'd at least do it with style.

I'd have gone in with Tyson and Ali for a million quid! I'd getting a right pasting but a million is a million.

Reactions: vow

bringbackrattles

Had a bet on Joshua winning in the 5th round. Couple of quid at 11-1 so £24.00 return if right. Didn't fancy putting much on as reckon boxing is too hard to predict. Heavyweights punch hard so it could go either way even early on !

Evo1883

Ive stuck a fiver on Joshua round 8 , could be a bad night though for Joshua if vlad brings his A game and he's not totally focused

Hard fight to call tbh

Nick

Administrator
Going to try not to see who wins and watch it in the morning with the wife when she gets in from work

vow

Sky have fucked up again and it's free on channel 872
Are you sure its not just the build-up, dan? or perhaps just the undercard then its goes all fuzzy? I guess you'll find out in time anyhow!

skybluedan

Are you sure its not just the build-up, dan? or perhaps just the undercard then its goes all fuzzy? I guess you'll find out in time anyhow!

Nah mate they have seriously fucked it , all over the net apparently

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread