Transfer Rumour John Long Thrower (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Considering how garbage we are at corners and set pieces and that throws are far more accurate and harder to defend, should Robins consider adding a player who is really good at throwing it fuckin milesl? Very dangerous thing to have if used correctly and not relied on like the blues lot. Every little helps.

steve cooper

Considering how garbage we are at corners and set pieces and that throws are far more accurate and harder to defend, should Robins consider adding a player who is really good at throwing it fuckin milesl? Very dangerous thing to have if used correctly and not relied on like the blues lot. Every little helps.
So where's the transfer rumour?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What and turn us into Birmingham City, no thanks.

SkyBlueScottie

Please save this thought and ask it at the next fans forum.

no_loyalty

Let’s just re-sign Aron Gunnarsson he is only 32, got a few more years left in him.

PVA

plays for englerland u19s. Do your research mate, don't wanna look silly.

giphy.gif

Greggs

Realise it's a joke, but he's one of the many Icelandic players under investigation for sexual assault so it's no from me unless he's cleared.
whilst rape is no joke, neither is a long throw, back to topic please.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It would be a nice option but not solely for that, otherwise it's a waste of a place in the team.

Think we should go for a double swoop with his teammate - Alan Corner-Taker

rob9872

Dad wasn't pleased when he realised my mum was a long john thrower and it was freezing cold. I'll see if she can make the bench for the Albion game.

(Long John's - one for the kids there 😉👍)

ceetee

As we are a team for which throw-ins are seldom an advantage I think we need to concentrate on how to throw them in properly. Seriously though, a long throw, properly used, is a useful asset

Users who are viewing this thread