Jesus and Mary Chain (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

any aging show gazers/indie kids going to their Brum gig weekend of the Checkatrade final?

clint van damme

in two minds, thought it was the 31st May, (wasn't wearing specs when I first saw it advertised!).
Over 30 quid a ticket as well but I'm edging towards going. Hoping to relive their poly gig from the 80s!

eastwoodsdustman

in two minds, thought it was the 31st May, (wasn't wearing specs when I first saw it advertised!).
Over 30 quid a ticket as well but I'm edging towards going. Hoping to relive their poly gig from the 80s!

It should be a great weekend. I remember going to 3 of the Rollercoaster tour gigs that they did with Dinosaur Jr and Blur.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I don't care 'bout the state of my hair....

I'm going to see them in Manc land......fucking love the J&M chain.

It should be a great weekend. I remember going to 3 of the Rollercoaster tour gigs that they did with Dinosaur Jr and Blur.

...and don't forget MBV were on the bill too....

That was a mental tour.....4 great bands......probably the loudest 3 hours of my life.

...I went to the plymouth gig a couple months before my finals.......Blur were absolutely hammered.....Albarn could barely stand.

My ears were ringing for about a fortnight after that........

clint van damme

sounds good, saw Blur a few times and never disappointed.

That was a mental tour.....4 great bands......probably the loudest 3 hours of my life.

...I went to the plymouth gig a couple months before my finals.......Blur were absolutely hammered.....Albarn could barely stand.

Think you two have about talked me into it!

eastwoodsdustman

Funny thing was, Blur were really awful in the early days (same them a lot then) and I think they were going to take it in turns to headline each gig. Blur ended up going on first every night because they were so bad and yet they were the most commercially successful in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread